Chapter 25

"I know every thing u done"rd whisper near her ear.
"What?"sanyukta manage to ask but not meeting his eyes. She felt nervous.
"Why are u so nervous? Are u not liking this closeness?"rd ask while looking at her nervous face.
"I know u too wanted me like I do!"rd said while placing his lips on her forehead.as the moment his lips touch her forehead sanyukta close her eyes she hold his shirt more tightly. This is not regular for her. But yes this closeness is wonderful. Rd kissed her nose. She smile a little forgetting about the world forgetting about the heterade she have for rest of the world she devolve in this moment. She wish she have the power to freeze the moment as she felt this is the best moment of her life. But her thought broke when she felt his,lips on hers and kissed her gently. She tough there is no other activity can be alive like it. This is all she have the ultimate happiness. That is only randhir. Her randhir. Randhir is belongs to her only. She open her eyes gently and looked at his eyes which is as clear as crystal and which reflect love only.
"I love u."rd utter softly while rubbing her cheek"I know u too wanted this but my gf is too shy to say this. I know sometimes u try a lot to kiss me but failed. Am I right?"
Sanyukta blush only.
"Oh look who is blushing like baby"rd said kissing her cheeks softly. Sanyukta hide her face in his chest and hug him tightly. Her hand touch his arm and he screamed in pain"aahaa"
Sanyukta broke the hug immediately"what happen?"she ask with concern.
"Nothing just a cut"rd said but still holding the arm.
"Show me"sanyukta said.
"Are u sure? I have to remove my t shirt."
"Don't play with me. Remove it"sanyukta said with concern.
Rd remove his t shirt and sanyukta found a deep cut on his biceps.
"how did it happen? Kaise or kav hua?"she asked feeling hurt by seeing this.
"Kal. Well its bt accident. Parth drop his wet cloths on Flore and I just slip on it and hit the edge of bed."he said smiling.
But sanyukta fuming inside thinking of parths did. Just because of parth her rd suffer this pain. How she forgive him. She already decide that he have to pay for his deeds no matter he did it intentionally or not but the cause of rd's pain is he so he have to suffer.
But all of sudden she felt rd's arm over her waist.  He pull her near him. 
"I wants to kiss u more"rd whisper seductively. Sanyukta allow her to kiss her but her all concentration remain in his wounds. What will she do now with parth?

Tbc