Chapter 21

#Obsessed
(Oh yes! I'm obsessed)
Part 21
"I think mujhe ekber sanaya se bat karleni chahiye!"rd said to his mind while entering in clg very next day. He too felt bad after having fight with his bestfriend. He saw sanaya standing at the door and looking at the clss but not enter. May be she is looking for me. Rd approach towards her"hey sanaya!" He said and sanaya turn toards him with a swollen eyes. It seems like she is crying the whole night.
Sanaya only lower her eyes thinking of sabyu's words she take a step back. The fear is visibl in her eyes. She looks afraid. But one thing is clear sanyukta is obsessed with him and she can do whatever she want. But rd should know this. He is not safe with her. May be her own obsession take him to danger. Sanaya looked at rd's face abd try to speck"rd I'm sorry but san. . . ." She can't able to complt her eyes reached to the other person who just stand beside rd with a smile in her face. She became scard more as its sanyukta who just approached to them and bid a 'hi!' .rd lovingly hold her palm and whisper 'good morning' to her. Rd turn to sanaya for reply. Sanaya only take another step back and said"I don't want u'r friendship any more. Stay away from me. Bye" saying this she almost run away from there  . Rd felt hurt he diesnot expect this from his bestfriend. But something is strange. Sanaya never been this way. But his mind divort when he heard a sobbing beside him. Sanyukta is crying saying"I'm sorry"
"Hey why are u crying?" Rd asked as he have bo clue. So he make her sit on the bench.
"Its all my fault." She scream and cry loud. Rd hold her near his cheast and rub her hair"ssshhh. Sant ho jao pehele."
Sanyukta looked at his eyes"she broke up the friendship just because of me" she said . Yes sanaya broke the friendship becz of her fear. Shy was saying truth to rd but it seems love makes u blind sometimes that u bever distinguished between the truth and false. He only hold her near his cheast and said"nothing is u'r fault. She deserve this. I don't need any one when u are with me".
"I know" she only whisper as she herself never allow anybody near him. Neither any girl nor any friend.

Tbc