Part 63

"Why u playing this game?"rd asked direct."What game?"sanyukta ask smilingly"What u want to prove?"rd asked pressing his palm more on her soft skin."Nothing!" She responded."Who is he?" Rd ask another question with a angry look in his face."No one!"she ans simply.."Don't try me sanyukta. Stop doing this!" He said while taking deep breath looking at her eyes."I have done nothing!"Rd change the wall and pinned her on the main door and press his fingre on her skin more. She felt pain but smile is not fadded away from her lips."Why are u smiling?"rd asked with fastration"U talk just like a obsessed lover rd!" Her this statement make rd leave her in immediate and separate himself from her."I'm not I love with a murderer anymore.!"he ans back"Then why u behaving like this?"she ask still calmly. Rd saw her white skin have his fingre spote so deeply that her red blood is clearly visible on her skin. He felt guilt now holding her like this. She was always a soft girl.
"U still love me rd!"
"I'm not!"
"Yes u do"
"I'll kill u one day sanyukta. Stay away from my life!"
"I can't rd.!"sanyukta ans back taking steps towards him."I'm compltly fit and fine from mental illness which I have from childhood but u know no one can cure from one dessise. Neighter u. I thought I leave u for my whole life,when I left india,but it seems like I was never apart from u. U though I was a murder,its compltly fine if u think so. But I can't get over from this dessise when I meet u again!"
"What dessise?"
"Obsession. I was always obsessed with u rd,and I will always be. Rok sako to rok k dikhao mujhe.."Rd looked at her face which is as straight as she spoke"Listion sanyukta ager pihu ko kuch vi hua to!!" Rd paused as she already place her index fingre upon his lips"ssshhhh... she will be all fine.. as becz my target is only u. And this time I'll not harm any other person except u!" She said becoming close to him and remove her fingre as her crystal clear voice makes rd freeze for a while. What diesshe actually mean? But his eyes close in a touch of her lips which just touch his lower lips after a long time...
Tbc