part 88

"Aryan tum? Avi?" Sanyukta said smilingly looking at the Person. Rd rolled hiseyes hearing the name why this person came inbetween them? Disturbing their moment. Ok its so wronge to clame it as their moment but it is their moment."Sanyukta its so dark so I thought to give u candle,and the dinner too.!" Aryan forward the food pkt and a candle to her "Are thank uaryan. But tumhare pass candle to he na?"sanyukta ask being soft. "Yes! I've. Well if u feel alone u can come to tarace. I'm just going there."aryan said with a hesitation as he is indirectly offering her for comming with him. Rd feel angry hearing this,how could he just offer her to comelike this indirectly,he will surely beat by him one day."No aryan i'm fine here,and I wants some loneliness now!" Sanyukta said with a soft smile. Aryan shake his head nodding yes,where rd leave a breath in relief. She is his girl,she will never go with a random person. But his heart ach when he heard aryan asking her a ques with a soft voice"Are u ok sanyukta?" He ask with all softness. Rd remember their clg days when only he used to ask her this question with this softness. He feel bad not asking her this right now,and today someone else ask her with careful voice. Rd saw sanyukta's face when she was replying his ques,yes she nodded yes with a gesture of smile. Her smile is as beautiful as her eyes filled with Pureness. Rd looked at other side as he feel sad now,feel pain seeing the care of aryan towards her,maybe aryan loves her so much. Maybe more than he did one time. Did?? No he still love her like he do one time in clg. But his mind did not want to accept this. When sanyukta close the door nodding by to aryan and giving him the coffee which she prepare few min ago before their encounter. Rd sat on sofa silently so does sanyukta sat on her side silently holding her laptop. She still avoiding the eye contact,as she feel shy due to crying. But her nose seems red by thr light of laptop which is fall upon her face. She rubb her nose twice as few water drops going to fall from them,toldbefore after effect of crying. She looks so cute while doing this. Rd only observe her sitting on the darkness. But after few min the current back he stole his eyes not want to caught red handed. Sanyukta serve two plate immediately and sat on her side with out uttering anything. Rd still memories the feel he just feel few min ago with her. Beautiful. She forward his plate in front of him and having her one. Rd too silently having his dinner. He almost forget about his home staying their for almost hours. they both are studying together without uttering a word. But rd keep thinking about sanyukta by all the time. Suddenly rd's phn ring with the name pihu and he got back to reality again, he was already a married person,he have no right to think about someone else like this,neither he allow to dothis things to anyone else. This is all wrong,so wrong.but while thinking this his cut and showed mcl of pihu,but immediatelyagain another call come from her. He still staring at the screen where pihu's pic is flashed. She is also an innocent girl. What will he do?