Part 59

"Oho rd table thk karo "pihu said with a angry tone to rd who is try to set everything as per her order."Oho! What are u doing? Not like that. Whatswrong with u?"pihu shout fastrated by his silent behaviour till the time he return"Sorry. I'm adjusting it."rd said softly not looking at herPihu came to him and turn him to face her"tell me whats wronge?"
"Nothing pihu!"rd looked at other side and freed himself from her grip."U never love me rd!"pihu said with a tears inher eyes.that bring rd back to her and cupped her face."Thats not pihu. U know that. Its just the pressure of work!!"
"No its not. I know u'r eyes and heart which is creaving for someone all the time we met with eachother. I always know that u love someone else even if u are with me u'r eyes serching for someone else. And I know today u are again thinking of her and that brings sadness in u'r life again. I know this every time but I never say u but its too muxmch rd!"pihu said her heart out with tears in her eyes that makes rd tok feel hurt. He never wanted to hurt her anycost but seems she always understand his state but never complain. Pihu continue"I know u love someone. And trust me I did not want to know who is she or what she done with u forwhat u are so depressed. I know u never cheated on me and u always be faithfull to me but I never see that love in u'r eyes whichI have for u. I try every possible way to forget u'r lonelyness,ur sadness but seems I was failed all the time."
"I'm sorry pihu. Plz don't cry!" Rd hug her and remove her tears"ok I try every possible way to be a good husbend ok?"
"U are already a good husbend rd. No need to improvement on that. But don't be sad like this. Plz be happy. It kills me to see u sad like this!"pihu hold rd's cheek with her palm
"I'm happy with u!"rd said smilingly. Thus they heard a car's sound and pihu remove her tears"may be they are here!"
"Who? Sorry I did not ask before!"
"Thats a serprise. Ok i'm going to open the door!"saying this she goes to leaving room for open the door leaving rd in thought"i'll not think about u again sanyukta. I'll not see u'r face again!" He whisper but it seems like someone else's wish is already granted as his wish is not going to fullfill this time..
Tbc