Part 50

"Nice place,na?"sanyukta said while walking on road with aryan.

"U keep saying this from last six months till the time we came here!"aryan said while walking slowly in the road with her in even. Its their dialy routine. They finish their work on sharp 6pm then meet one cafe then walk upto their flat. They are staying in one building but in diff flat. Sanyukta on 3rd flore and aryan on 2nd.

"Becz its beautiful!"she said softly.

"But in my view u are the most beautiful person in this place"aryan said with a smile.

"Are u flirting with me?"sanyukta ask.

"No no no! I just said it just in casual!"aryan felt nervous a little. He never felt nervous infront of the criminals or inforntof the judge but when ever it comes for sanyukta he felt hell nervous.

"Don't be afraid! I was joking!"she said but her gaze already fall upon a lady who is sitting on the grass holding her stomach tight. It seems like she is in pain. sanyukta run towards her without weasting a sec and aryan followed her.

She came and hold the lady .

"What happen?"she ask with a serious tone.

"Its paining"the lady scream in pain.

"Let me chk,i'm a doctor!" She assure her and chk her belly putting her palm there.

"Are u pregnent?"sanyukta ask and the lady nodded.

She turn to aryan and told him to arrange a cab quick. She give her a pill from her purse. They immediatly took her to the medical clg where sanyukta is practising. After the treatment of 10min by sanyukta she felt relife.

"Thank u!"the lady said with a smile

"its my job! Don't thank me. And u should take care of u'r self u have complicasy in pregnency."

"I know. Its 3mnths running. But how u recover me so quick? I mean how? No other doc done this before!"the lady ask with a amazed face

"May be u never meet with a good doc then. "Sanyukta smile.

"Ya! Now u will be my doc till my delivery!"the lady said and sanyukta only smile. One nurse came and inform that the husbend of the lady is came to see her and waited out the word.

"I should leave then. u take rest and if possible came tomorrow morning for a regular chk up,I'll prescrible u then"sanyukta said and about to leave

"No wait meet with my husbend. He was a doc too. A neurologist"the lady said and immediatly a person enter in cabin hurridly saying"pihu tum thk ho?" But he paused the moment when sanyukta turn to him. And the world pause the time when they again meet after a long while almost after 6yrs. The eyes are same the face is same just added a few drop of maturity on their personality but the heart remain same which is beating fast just like years ago...