Part 57

"Hi doc sanyukta!"pihu reached the hospital for chk up and enter in sanyukta's cabin witha smile.
"Hi pihu. How are u?""m fine now. Good morning!"
"Morning"sanyukta said with a smile.
"U know I felt a strong connection with u till the time I met u."pihu said
"Me too!"sanyukta said
"Are u Indian?"pihu said and sanyukta nodded.
"Issiliye, me yeha ki angrez logo ko dekh dakh k pak gayi hu. Thank god tum mujhe mili. "Pihu said with a smile and sanyukta smile her back."Are tum bor to nhi ho gayi na? I mean i'm a little talk tative."
"no. I was too happy to have s friend over here. As I was new here"
"oh my my u snatch my words sanyukta,I was to offering my friendship." And both ladies giggle.Sanyukta chk her and said"u need to take proper medicine,proper diet and above all proper rest."
"Ya ya I know. Randhir vi hamesa yehi bolte rehta he. Tum doc log itne complicated taskkyu dete ho?"
"I think as becz we are doc!"sanyukta said with a smile"Oh look!"pihu facepalm herself"I forget to introduce my husbend,yesterday. Randhir is my husbend,he was a neurosegion""Oh! I see!"sanyukta said looking at her file."How u meet?"she ask another question"Well thats a good question. We meet 1st time on a mall. He was,with his friend and I was with mine and when I 1st time saw him he seems so upset and lost,not enjoying the party. So I approach to him 1st. And we becm friend and then u can gess!"pihu said with a dreamy smile unable to notice someone's boiling blood. Who just broke a pen pressing in the table with anger.That sound bring everyone back to reality."Are u ok? ye tuta kaise?" Pihu ask while standing up"Bas girgays hat se. Its ok. U sit!"sanyukta indicate to sit"Well u are invited for dinner tonight in my place.'"Pihu said with a smile."What? Are u mad? Why?"sanyukta throw a no of question to her"Well i want to introduce my new frd to my husbend!"pihu said while gathering her bag"and i'm not going to listion any excuse!"Sanyukta smile"ok!"pihu text her address,and before leaving the room she stop and turn"bring u'r bf too. Who help me too that day. I mast say u have a very good choice just as mine!" Saying this she leave.Sanyukta stair at the door for a while thinking of something"nothing is urs pihu. And yes I always have the best choice for me!"
Tbc