part 73

"Where are u been? Its so late pihu!"rd asked when pihu enter in house with a tensed face."I told u I was going to shopping!"pihu ignorerd and enter their bedroom putting bags on bed"Its 10pm. And u know doc told u to rest. U should have told me to come with u?" Rd asked sitting beside her"Rd u are busy in u'r own world. When would u care about me?" She ask back. She was fastrated as sanyukta's words still echod in her mind. She was shocked when sanyukta mention about divorse but then smile indicating it as a joke,but that conv bother pihu much. What if she is true. Rd never loveher and is all possibilities that he can leave her if his old lover is back."Hey! What happen?" Rd asked seeing her tensed teary eyes.Pihu hug him immediate"please please don'tleave me!" She cry like a child."Hey pihu stop crying. Why would I leave u?"rd asked feeling guild by his previous behaviour. May be she feel insecure by his behaviour and its justified.Pihu stop crying and hide her face in his cheast " I love u randhir!" She said but her this action brings rd's one fadded memory of years, sanyukta holding him like this crying like a child and said the same line"I love u rd,please don't leave me!" Her innocent eyes are infornt of his eyes now. He just observing her eyes in the place of pihu's eyes and reply out of old habbit"I love u too!" He still stuck in the old memory but some poor sole become happy hearing this..memory should fadded away like the cloud fadded away after a havie rain,but unfortunately its the big storage of memory that can never be fadded with u'r wish,but it can reply the memory at the time when u needed most.