Part 58

Wearing a black tee aryan knock sanyukta's door. Sanyukta open the door and aryan amazed to see sanyukta in s red onepeice which give her personaly an extra sweetness along with her open hair added a sexy look.Aryan stair st her beauty and forget to say anything.Sanyukta smile"why are u stairing like that?"
"Sorry. I think I need to change my dress!"aryan said composing his shyness."Oh plz aryan. U look good in it!"sanyukta said while locking her door. And she forwardher palm to aryan who looks shock a little. But hold her palm in next sec and they headed towards the road for hiering a cab..
"Are u sure sanyukta I should go there? As I did not know her!"
"Oh she herself invited u as u help her that day too!"
"Oh I see!"aryan said stoping a cab. Both sit on back seat all of sudden sanyukta ask a question
"what are u wanted to be aryan?"Aryan looked at her face who is looking outside from the window."May be a writer"aryan said and ask another question"and u?"
"Writer? Wow!"sanyukta said looking at him"have u write something?"
"Not yet. Not getting a good story to write. Ok now u tell me."
"Well I always wanted to be loved by the person whom I love the most!"
"Thats out of the box"
"Yeah I know. But u know what I want now?"sanyukta said looking at his face"What?"
"To be the topic of u'r 1st novel!"saying this she cameout from the cab as the cab is already stop near its destination. Aryan looked at her figre who is paying the cab driver and think what she just say.He came down and came near her"for that I need to know u'r whole story sanyukta!"he said softly"One day u will get to know all my story!" Sanyukta smile and hold his arm before entering the apartment of her destination.
Tbc