part 92

"sir u have to wait for few more minutes as mr Aryan is busy with his client now "a middle aged man inform rd who is waiting outside the room of Aryan from since last 1 hr "Enough of u'r nonsense. I told u I came for a important purpose, none for a funny business"rd said with anger as its become hard for him to wait out there to know about the past of sanyukta which is bothering him since he came back from her room. More over he have wait out there for most irritating person of his life. May be most hate ful person just becz he like's sanyukta He stand up to enter to his room but stop by the man again "sir please, it's not rule. U have to wait. More over u did not have any appointment" he try to stop rd but he already freed himself and enter in aryan'scabin with force and stand near his door. Aryan was talking with his client with serious tone but stop at rd's entry. He too shoch to see him right there. He too did not like him much , well the reason is still unknown but may be becz he accused sanyukta as a murderer that day, may be that's why. Aryn stand up with irritation as he never like some one disturb his job. The middle aged man came and said" Sir, I told him to wait but he did not listen" "It's about sanyukta" Before Aryan say any thing rd playhis muster stroke as he know if he take's hername he surely talk with him leaving his all work in hold. And guess what that also happen. He indicate the middle aged man toleave and apologies to client for wait for some min. "what?" he asked when his client leave the room and he close the door behind"I want know know about her case"rd said immediate "why?"Aryan narrowed his gaze not getting the point of him asking about thegirl's case whom he already blam as a murderer "I've my own reason"he ans back lowering his eyes "I'm not answerable to u mr sekhawat, so u can leave"Aryan directly show him the day .he was about to open thedoor rd played a card agin to stop him, and make him boil his blood again "she is a murderer right? She kill her own mother and her friend right?" Aryan turn and furious to hear that. He came and grab his collar againwhich makes rd push from the place a little but he smile knowing exactly the reason, now he surely spoke up the truth. "She is not"Aryan shout "really? Then why she stay in jail for long 6 yrs he asked "with a smile "Because she accepted her crime which she never done, her mother die because of heart failure which occur due to huge amount of pain, she fall on Flore and broke her ankles so she can't reach up to her bottle of medicine which already broke accidentally by sanyukta. But she never kill her"saying this her leave his coller and turn back yo another side"the world called her murderer as she accept the crime already but when I investigate her mother's Postmortem report I found this, but she already accept the crime so no one submit the report moreover she already have a mental disorder so the court declare her as a mental patient but with some disorder, she send to rehab for treatments"aryan's eyes filled with tears while mentioning it as he know how it feels when some one send to rehab, how they treated over there, his own brother once send over there and he died there. "what about vidusi? She throw her from roof of college"rd said with a soft voice than before as his own tongue become dry up listening this. aryan turn"I don't know, but I'm sure it also may be a accident like her mother's case, maybe she try to save her and accidentally her palm slip as we all know it'snot a easy job to pull up a person who is already hanging from a roof. But she never admitted what happen. But I know one thingshe never kill someone" but before he say anything more he heard the sound of door open.rd is already leave from there hiding his tears. As he now can guess what suppose happen that time and how he misunderstood her. Yes if she intent to kill her she should then run from there erasing all her evidence but she hold her palm till thetime he shout, he shout and she slip her palm by shocking. Its all his fault. Now seeing the trust for her in some'one else's eye he question his love for her. That broke his barrier of tears and he successfully leave from there hiding it from everyone.