Chapter 27

"Sanyukta ye kya hua? Or kaise?"rd panicking by seeing her bleeding hands. Rd run towards her while she keep holding the area of her cut tightly by her other hand. Rd make her sit on the bed and try to find the fastaid box.
"Thats on my bag on right chain"sanyukta said while looking at worried face of randhir.
Rd took out the box and clean her wound and apply the oinment there.
"Kaise hua? Tell me 1st"rd asked after finishing banaging her arm.
"I was slip and fall on the ground"she said innocently.
"What are u doing on the ground ehen u call me in ur room?"rd asked serprisingly.
"I was just looking at the stars those are not visibl through my window"she told him innocently feeling a little sad by his scolding. Suddenly rd notice some oily things on her right wrist.
"Wo kya he?"he asked holding her wrist.
"I don't know"she said straight "may be gurne k wajase lag gayi hogi mere hat pe" said looking directly into his eyes.
Rd smile and hug her"is it paining much?"
"No. It feels relife after a long time?" She said remembering what she just done in boyes hostel. After rd leave the room she enter on their room and saw no one is there. She know from bigginging that parth is watchis movie on others room. She took out some dress of parth and throw them randomly towards the stairs . She drops some slippery oil on 1st stairs . She knew only parth will come from this way. But unfortunately another boy came out from the room. He saw the dress and confusingly looking here and there. For destacting his mind she make some noise by her phn and afraid him. After waiting of few more min finaly parth came from the room and confusingly strted picking up the cloths. But he keep sranding at the stairs not picking uo the last cloths so sanyukta just push him from his back and he fall by his arm. She run away from there immediately and while jumping from the boys window she fall and having her cut.
"What do u mean ki after a long time?"rd asked confusingly.
"U don't understand" she said him softly looking at his lips. Rd understand what she wants. So he simply captured her lips passionately unware of the fact that she just caused to his roommate.

Tbc