part 84

"Here!" Rd heard a sweet voice behind his head and when he turn he found sanyukta in a floral frock. She forward two books to him. Rd saw her face for few sec then hold the books. How she manage to look good in every dress? She sat infront of him holding her laptop upon her lap. Rd try to concentrates on his book given by her but it becm hard in every moment. The way she sit infront of him so normally that build up his desier eassily. May be normal activities gtowup the desier more quickly. He take deep breath and serch for the content to read. He almost forgot the reason to come here. Its like only she capture his whole mind. "Coffee?" He heard her voice again with a smile. Rd only nodded avoiding any eye contact. He know she can read his deep heart and if she read what is going on his mind thats not good for him. "I'll be back. U just go through chapter 34 content 10.3 . I read that today. I think u should go through that." She said while standing up "When u read?" He ask immediate "After u leave,as I don't have much works today so I go through 4 books today. And mailed u few research too. U should check u'r mail!"saying this she went to kitchen. Yes she is so intelligent in studies,so dedicated that always amazed rd. She is such a genius. A born intelligent. He immediately took out his phn and when he open it his eyes got upon a pic of his gallery which is open previously. Pihu always forget to closeany application. His eyes go through the lastpic click by his phn,sanyukta in his black dress. He tap the pic and it contain the whole screen by then. He smile looking at the pic. She looks extremely beautiful in it. And her small smile added few drops over her beauty. She looks so innocent too. Its looks like every compliment hold this one pic. He touches the screen over her face. Yes she is his. His sanyukta the girl he fall inlove with. The girl who only loves him. The only living property of him. His silence action broke when sanyukta came from kitchen holding the coffee mugs on a tray. He immediately back every thing and open his mail. Sanyukta put the tray in front of him. He confusedly looks at her as there was three cups. Sanyukta took one cup avoiding his gaze and headed towards the main door. "Where are u going?" Rd ask immediately being impatient as he guess bythen for what the 3rd cup belongs too. "To aryan. He too working for a case,so he can't come,soo I thought to give him the coffee!" She said casually "No need.!" Rd said immediately being angry on the name of aryan. "Why?" She ask turning to him. Rd came to her and took the cuo from her hand"becz i'm telling!" He put the cup on the table beside the door "But he need coffie now!" Sanyukta try to defeat that boilded up rd's mind and he immediately hold her by arm and pull her in him. Without wasting a sce he captured her lips in his..