Part 44

"Randhir hum kya khayenge?"sanyukta asked entering in rd's kitchen.

"You!"rd hug her from back and kissed her neck.

Sanyukta blush and turn to him holding his neck in palm kissed his nose softly"I love u"she mean every bit of this line.

"I love u so much rd. Never apart from me ever ok?"she asked sweetly.

"Why u keep asking this sanyukta?"rd asked as he feel she felt a little insecurity with him. He sat on kitchen platform and pull her close to him by her waist. Sanyukta looked into his eyes. She hold his cheek and rub it with thumb"i was never been afraid of anything before. But now a days I was afraid to loos u. I already lost the persons I love the most but I can't loose u ever for any reason because among them u are the most imp person in my life"she finish in a go looking directly into his eyes.

Rd smile and hug her"don't worry I'll always be urs"

He mean that too. No matter how odd girl she was but he loves her with all his heart truly.

Sanyukta kisses his cheek and smile. Rd jump from the slab and turn and pinned sanyukta there. He hold her more close. He looked into her lips. Sanyukta too hold his arm tightly. And they kissed testing eachother's lips with all love in their hearts. They spent all day together giggling laughing in small things,eating in one plate and lying beside each other. Still the childish in them is come out with eachother's closeness. Yes they kissed each other deeply sometimes but never cross the limit. And this way the days passed and clg time is coming close. But this two love birds lost in each other so much that they forget about every thing. But time never forget to play its card in perfect time. May be it will be playing with the start of new session and new turn over in sanyu's life.