part 67

Rd enter in hospital in his senior's cabin,the rude boss ever. Dr nirman. He bid him norning but his eyes stop at the person sitting infront of him drinking tea passionately. Sanyukta.Nirman 1st eyed at rd who is still looking at the sanyukta. He tapped his table to grab his attention.
"Randhir!"he said in a loud voice that get his attention. Rd could not belive his own eyes that sanyukta is actually sitting there smilingly."This is Dr sanyukta,the head gyno of IEM"heintroduce sanyukta who only give a smile."And here is u'r doc sekhawat miss,whom u ask for!"nirman said with a smile to sanyukta."Randhir aj tum pura din dr sanyukta ko hamara hospital dikhaoge or unko gyno specialist k dept me vi tum leke jayoge. She is joining here as a sergent only!"nirman said"But sir, I need chk joy. And u can this task to anyone.!" He stammer taking a glance of sanyukta who is smiling a little. Most of his irritation. Why she was smiling."Joy is fine. I chk him this morning. Any i'm not anserable to u why u chooseed to do so!"nirman said a anger face still conpose his actual anger infront of this beautiful lady. Sanyukta standup and said"its ok doc nirman don't be angry. For a doc his patient is imp. And i'm sure doc rd is also one of them,if he want to chk his patient 1st then I'm glad too see that too. After that we will manage" she shake her palm with nirman biding him thank u. Having no other option rd stormend out from the room and stand for sanyukta outside. Its becm professional,he can't ignore her here.She came and said"good morning!"
"What do u want?" Rd asked her back"Something horrible u can't even imagine!" She ans back straightly that shocked rd like hell. She is definitly upto something,but what??