Part 61

"Randhir?"pihu shake rd as because he was looking at the door without blinking his eyes lost in his own thoughts."Hmmm?"he asked looking at her"Whats wronge? Why u behave like this? Please don't show u'r sad face infront of them,I don't want anyone thought that we are not happy couple!"
"Sorry,I was just lost in some thought of hospital!"he lied.
"Oh my baby!. Ok now forget every thing and enjoy with us ok?" She kissed his cheek. Rd smile and strtd helping her to prepair coffie"who is the boy?"
"Oh that? May be her finance, they look so cute na?" She smile dreaming prepairing the coffice but that brings boil up rd's blood.
"U know usdin park me dono pass pass walk kar rahe the like a couple. I dout they may live together like we live before.
"What?"rd shout a little thinking of sanyukta shareing bed with other person makes him numb.
"Why are u shouting? What what?"pihu ask
"She can't live with him in a same room!"Rd said straight totally justifying his statement with his expression.
"And why so?"pihu ask"Becz she is not like that?" He said then cover up"she doesnot looks like that kind of girl!"
"What do u mean by that kind of girl? u mean those who live with other person is bad right?"pihu ask serprised by his sudden change if behaviour"I didn't mean that!"rd try to make her understand but failed as he already messedup the situation."No rd. U mean the same thing I said. U guy sare just like this. Who enjoyed the moment spent with women but claim them bad whenit came to give a statement and thought"
"Pihu u are overreacting. I did not mean that. Ok i'm sorry!"rd said with a apologistic face.
"Its ok. U are being so changed rd!"She puired the cups and give them to rd.
"please isse leke jao,me snaks leke ati hu!" Rd nodded and comeout from the kitchen but only stop by the seen. Sanyukta was giggling in some topic with aryan,the same smile she used to only smile when she was only with him. Only!!!" Pihu's words still roaming inside his mind and he drop thetray on flore with anger that catch everyone's attention. Pihu came running from kitchen and sanyukta too headed towards rd.
"Oh shit!" Rd apologies to pihu who looks a little disappointed.
"Its ok. He may be slip his hand!"sanyukta explain
"I'm sorry sanyukta. Ok wait i'll clean that 1st!" Pihu is about to bent down but stop as sanyukta and rd spoke immediate with union
"no. Don't!"they looked at eachother 1st time in the even. But sanyukta is the 1st one who broke the eye contact and said"u are pregnent. Don't bent down I'll do it!"she said and strted picking up the broken peice.
"But sanyukta. U are my guest. Plz don't!"pihu resist.
"Who said i'm a geast. I'm already a member of this house!"she said with smile looking at rd who just paused there by her statement.. what is she actually upto???
Tbc