Part 62

"Matlb?"pihu ask as she did not getting sanyukta's point.
"Are we are friends na? Fir one family hua ki nhi!"sanyukta said winking at pihu who smile listioning that. Rd feel his thought is dried up few sec ago. Pihu went to kitchen as she put the hot water again for coffie.Rd bend down too for picking up the broken peice with sanyukta. But he sence someone's presence at sanyukta's back who too bend down and make her stand.
"U leave.I'll do it!"the tall boy said to sanyukta still holding her palm."Are nhi its ok!"sanyukta said with a smile."No u will cut u'r fingre remember what u did last even. U still have cut on u'r foot. Go and sit. I'll do it!"
"What happen to sanyukta last even? She cut her foot? Why?we 1st saw each other in hospital yesterday,then she leave hurriedly. May be uske bad......!" Rd's thought pause,when he heard the tall guys's voice"it's done!" Rd pick up all the peicess on tray and throw them on dustbeen in a little unknown anger.After few hours of chit chatting they all sit for dinner. Rd keep quite for all the time just notice how the tall guy names something like aryan hold her hands and looks at her lovingly frequently. And sanyukta giggle on his topic. Why she need to smile like this? On his topic? Who is he to her. Rd keep feel his uneassyness increase in every sec.. but it increase more when sanyukta share her eaten icecream with the person. May be she found someone like her,a psyco lover,a murderer,a obsessed person. Yeah may be this was right. Then why I feel so much angry all of sudden. Its good she moved on with this boy. oh god why I strted hateing him? He have nothing to do with me or viceversa. Then? May be becaz of sanyukta.And I keep quite untill they leaving biding us bye. Pihu is little disapounted by my strange behavious infront of her so called new friend,who seems so sweet. But she did not know what is she capable of... rd feel uneassy again while lying on bed. And finally he wake up in the middle of night. Confirming that pihu is sleeping soundly he grab his jacket and directly headed towards sanyukta's place as Max speed he can drive..He press the door bell and with in a sec she open the door. She even did not change her dress yet. Its almost 3hrs she left. I grab herarm tight and pinned her on the wall with anger,but she is still smiling. Her smile indicate that she knows I will come. May be I was too did not know yet what she is capable of.