Part 65

Rd hold the stairing tight still crying like hell closing all the window not want to visible by anyone. He even did not know what was happening to him,why he cry like this,may be it was the supressed tears for her,or maybe this is the guilt of betraying pihu,not love her in the way she deserve,maybe getting back the touch of his love after a so many years brings tears in his eyes. He remove his tears like a kid do,but tears fall in next sec. After 1hr of crying he finally get back to his home,entering silently not want to wake pihu up. But when he enter the room the room lighted up immediatly and a question reached upto his ears"whare are u all the night randhir?"Rd turn and saw pihu was standing in her night gown looking all awak towards him. His eyes were red due to crying and puffy.. he lowerd his head,what should he ans now?He felt guilt.Pihu came to him and pulled up his face saw his swolen eyes"rd what happen? U crying?" She ask softly feeling touched by seeing him like this. Rd still did not utter anything. She drag him towards their bed room make him sit on bed and give him the water,she can still spot water lairs beside his eyes. She remove it with her palm and cupped his face lovingly"what happen rd? Bolo! U can share with me.!" Rd still looking at ground feeling more hurt by her soft behavious,tears fell from his eyes more."No no no,please don't cry. Please. Ok mujhe batane ki koi jarurat nhi he. But don't cry. Please!" She cupped his face removing the tears. Rd immediatly hug her by her belly and close his eyes like a kid do and cry more. May be in this way he release his painhis guilt from inside which is killing him. And he slept like this leaving pihu in tentiom,what happen to him after all this years. Yes she always watching cry silently but never like this. May be he faced his pain in some way. Yet she wanted to know the reason,but scard to hurt him more, asking about his pain. Or may be scard too loose him. She loves him so much that she even aggride to live with him even knowing the truth that he may never love her like that for whome he felt like this. But still the hope is inside her keeping faith in destiny. But she did not know that destiny is already decide his fate with someone else who still standing there crying silently remember ing his tears. Lets see what actually is planned by desitiny..
Tbc