Part 56

Why so innocent her eyes just like a baby. But then why her hands is wrapt with marder? She Twinkle her eyes twice and I was just amazed to see her eyes after a long time. Forget where i'm,why would I been here? I just lost in her eyes again. Why so innocent? But I came back to my sencess when she utter my name Randhir! Just like a whisper. May be most melodious sound I have ever heard.But I can't loose my intention from comming here,i'm not actually sure why I came here i lie to my own wife in the middle of night. I really don't know why I was here infront of her door. Now infront of her.
"RANDHIR" she ask again placing her palm above my palm and that brings me in reality. I jerk her hand and stand up to utter something but she stop me and indicated that this is not the right place to talk. She open her room and I entered followed by her. She close the door and turn to me with her best smile.
"Coffee?"she offer
"I'm not came here to have coffee with u!" I said making a straight face not want to loose any moment infront of her,not want to know her that she still effect me a lot.
"Then why u come? At this time?"she ask straight as calm voice as she seems to be. But I felt nervous,but I manage my self to compose and point my index finger at her"don't u dare to hurt pihu! I'll not leave u this time!"
"U already leave me randhir. Is not it?"she ask
"yes i'm. But I can't trust a murderer"rd said back approaching to her.
"Well as I can see u came at middle of night to a marderer's room, u are also nothing but a criminal now!"sanyukta said back but still holding a smile in her face.
"I worn u sanyukta. Stay away from pihu."rd came infront of her.
"i'll not. She is my patient!"
"I'll tell everyone about u'r true face."rd said still holding himself not to loose any controll of himself. She is so close to him. He want to touch her face for once but can't as he himself stuck with his confused mind. Sanyukta looked at his eyes and smile"u can't. I know. Becz"
"Becz what?"
"Becz u still love me like before may be more than that!"she said with a smile and immediately hug him tight. Rd shocked to see her reaction but manage all strangth to push her and shout"I'm not in love with a murderer,I just hate u!"he shout.
"U wont!"sanyukta said back.
"yes i'M. I hate u. And I came to worn u again stay away from pihu or else mujhse bura koi nhi hoga!"Saying this he immediately leave the room leaving sanyukta with a smile.
"u still love me randhir. I know that. And I know how to bring u back to me!"
Tbc