part 103

"Randhir"Nirman shout twice when he didnot get response from Rd for the 1st time. Rd was so lost in his thought that he even didnot realise when his senior come to his cabin and bang his table twice. But this time he get in to his sencess and stand up immediately lowering his head and and"yes sir"
"What the hell are u doing here? U suppose to be with joy this time. Hiss heart rate is decreasing with every hour and u bloddy sit here lost in u'r day dreams." He tighten his grip
"I'm sorry sir i'm going there" Rd apologies and took his file and went to joy's cabin. His is lost in his world. Nothing is comming in his mind except two facess a smiling face of sanyukta and cring face of Pihu. None of them is fault neither it's his fault. Humans are bound in hands of love. But he have some professional responsibility that's why he came here but can't concentrate in any of it. But when he was about to enter in joy's cabin he saw someone is already taking care of him. A more good doc than him,as well as a very good student the toper of medical science in India miss sanyukta Aggarwal. She was checking joy with all care. And he can saw from the door that his heart rate is becoming normal now. He smile satisfies as he knew joy is in good hands now. He came smiling and stand beside her ,she turn to him and smile her best"good morning" she said Rd oy smile her back. Maybe watching her smile the world can forget every pain they have. Her those beautiful eyes too can release pain of any one.
"He is stable now! I thought one of his organ is not responding since last night thus his heart is going down slowly. But Rd we need to hurry up in his treatment or else it's not seems good for him" she finish in ago checking the beeping machine of his heart. Rd nodded and looked at the board she just jot down the report
"Is everything ok?"she asked looking at his silence face
Rd looked at her face which seems so happy after last night,how could he snatch away her smile from those beautiful lips. If he tell her what happened in morning after her leave she must be upset. She was change now he knew and he didnot want to hurt her anymore he already hurt her from last 6yrs. He nodded no with a smile
"Are u sure? U look upset"she asked
"I'm fine. Just worried for joy" he said.
"Don't be .wait I have some thing to show u" she said and open her tab.
"Have a look at these Medicine" she forwarded the tab to Rd who read the article deeply.
"Are u sure this gonna work?" Rd asked with curiosity
"Not sure .this medicine works 20℅ case. And they got fine and lead a noal life now. We have to take a chance" she said
"But we can't order this as this high power drug only can ordered by the medical director only. We have to inform Nambiar for this" he said curiously as well as tensed ly. Yes there is a golden opportunity for joy to be fine like before. And in medical sciences we need to take some risk. But he knew Nambiar well he never allow this for joy as chances for getvover is 20℅ and he is not going to take a chance. Joy brings crore's of money to his hospital the main reason for this.
"Leave that upto me"sanyukta said with assurances.
"Are u sure?" Rd asked again
"Trust me everything gonna be fine" she said putting her palm on his cheek in assurance smile that Rd get assure by her and this time he handover everything to her blindly.. what will she do ????

Tbc