part 68

"Its a nice hospital!"sanyukta exclaim while walkimg with rd who feel irritation by her random statement instade avoiding his main question."Why u came here?"he asked looking at her face who is smiling looking at the outside view of the hospital."Ofcourse for u!" She ans casually with a smile"Why?"he asked again"Told u to plane something horrible u can't even imagine!" She said again with the samesmile."Listion if u hurt pihu then.. " before he complt"I told u before my only target is u randhir,noone else!"she turn and stop at a door which is asolated room."Who is inside?" She ask feeling qurious andabout to enter rd hold her and pull her from there"Don't u dare to enter there. That's my patient.!" Rd said still holding her soft hand in his."So?"she ask with gesture"I don't want any marderer near my patient!"he said while tightening his grip"Call me marderer when i'll kill u!!"she calmlysay this and release herself from his grip and enter in the room to see a patientRd paused there for a sec and reply her statement. What did she just say? She'll kill him? Is this possible? She will kill her biggest obsession,her love?? Yes many obsessed lover do this,1st kill the love one then freeze his body to keep them to them selves. Can she do that too with him?? he shake his head can't able to think more enter in the room and found her chking the report of joy."What do u mean out there??"he 1st ask"Ssshhhh! He is sleeping. Don't shout!"sanyukta whisper"He was always sleeling,he is in coma! His brain is dead!""Ya I know,but really he is sleeping right now. Not all the time. Its s misconception that the coma patient is always sleeping. Actually they wake up but due to organ faliurthey can't express that,and they sleep too. Look he is breathing slowly. That means he is sleeping. Watch over his breath. U will getto know the diff when he is sleeping and,when he is awak.!" She finish in a go. Yes she was right, she was always right about science. She is the most intelligent girl he have ever seen."How do u know all this? U are a gynocologist right?!" Rd ask with a shocked expression.Sanyukta smile"have u chk indianews times?? I'm the toper of the year in medical science in university,quite a gold medelist rd. I've to be awar of all the dessies. But u know u should kill this patient as he was in hell pain frm inside. This life is painfull for him!" She said looking at joy's face which contain no of pipe lines"Are u mad? I'll be rusticated if I do so. He is the son of mayor!" Rd said with a horror facein her last statementBut she only reply"Really??"