Part 51

"Randhir i'm fine. Don't worry."pihu said with a smile but rd was too lost in some old thought to notice that or hear her. His world stop forwarding but take the reverse direction to the time he had left 6yrs ago. That day in clg roof.Randhir's Pov:I can't digest the seane which I saw in clg roof. I still keep thinking of the time while steping down from the stairs,how could she do this? How ? She just killed my friend. She just a murderer,my love,my life is a murderer. Tears filled my eyes and flow continuously unstoppable. I lock myself in my room for the rest of the day for hours. My heart was so wish to go to her and ask her why she did this! But can't, as my mind keep telling me the truth which I saw with my own eyes. I heard the police van's whisle,may be they taking her to the station. I was so scard to watch that. What if she saw me then becm more aggressive infront of everyone. What if I could not controll myself from hugging her? What if?? I felt too dizzy to think about the topics,my mind becm so puzzle that I can't distinguish between the good and the bad. I was so scard And that give me a mental pressure. I never attain any class,as her image always hunting me every where. I went to home as my mom dad called me there after listning my condition from hostel worden. I never speek to anyone after that incident. But her image never leave my side. She too excist in my room hugging me with a smile. How many times I scream at that image to go away but she never did. I heard from someone in clg that she sent to jail for long years and as well as they treatments of her. I feel hurt but more than that I was scard of her now. I don't know why! But I was scard. I was so scard to live in my own house. So I took the transformation of clg to london as my father have a contact on there. I shift to london and strted leaving alone. But she was there too in every min,in every sec looking at me with a smiling face. So I need someone who can divert my mind from her or else I too becm mental soon. I found pihu one day who looks attracted towards me and we becm frndz soon. I like to talk to her but at night I again dreamt of sanyukta. So I decided to shift with pihu and we strted living togather. She was a nice sweet girl having normal nature but I miss something on her . And I still missing that. yes we have sex several time but I never feel the attraction I have once for someone else whose smeel make me feel weak. But finally after so many years fighting with own I finally succeded removing her image from mind. I marry pihu last yr as her parants wanted too. I was happy in my normal life though sometimes I found myself looking at the stars for no reason. Sometimes I felt only sitting infront of the television. Sometimes I craveing for more love after having sex with pihu. I don't know whats wrong with me till now. But my question is ansered by someone today when I reached the hospital after having the call from reception and I stood infront of the person again who is the reason behind all this things. Sanyukta.