part 96

Randhir reached home alone at even after getting the discharge from hospital but sanyukta didnot came infront him for once. He asked the junior doc about her but they all say she was busy. He even went to her cabin but the attendance inform her that she already left hospital. Rd feel so lonely over his house that he only turn on one night lamp on the hall and sat on the couch holding his both palm together thinking about the previous day. Why he feel so weak like this? Why he just can't take any decision rightly. Whon should he choos? Pihu? A inocent girl who loves him very much innocently,who is her wife and the mother ofhis unborn child,who want nothing but him. She never deserve to be alone when he get him actual love. It was she who help him to overcome from his mental disbalance to a normal life. And the other side most mysterious one,still a dark charcter of his light who always seems nothing but light of his heart Sanyukta, does she deserve this? To be alone,to be separate from the person whom she once clam as her only life. Who have no other thought nothing but him. He isher obsession,her life,her love,her cause of life. Does she deserve this? She suffer alot but never complain him for a while,never decreas her love for him for a while. Does she deserve this? No No one deserve to be alone,neighter pihu nor sanyukta, nor Randhir too. Who just stuck between this choice. One side of his heart says don't do wroge with pihu,and other side wants to be with sanyukta only for ever. And he feel so stonge feel of 2nd side of his heart that his 1st side becm weak in every sec. But still hecan't denie the thought of his 1st side priority pihu. rd close his eyes and place his head on couch as he can't get any proper solution of this. But his mind utter help me. Though he disnot mention the person's name from whom he wanta help,but may be this time he bagged help from god.