chapter 8

"Hi" rd wave his palm towards the direction of sanyukta when she enter in the class. Few days passed from their new friendship bond Rd every night meet sanyukta in hostel ground and they talk . He found her nothing but only a sweet girl who afraid of talking with strangers but he found a beautiful friend inside her who is caring and helping. Rd hide all things from his gang but today he finally decide to introduce sanyukta to everyone thus she can have more friends. She deserve to be around friends.

Sanyukta looked at his direction and give a smile and hi him too. But she sit on her permanent seat in 1st bench.
Vidusi notice this and looked at rd who is still smiling looking at the direction of sanyukta. But before she said any thing the professor enter and started the class. After three classes they got a break and all of them headed towards the canteen. Vidusi stop rd entering in the canteen and drag him in the corridor
V"whats wrong with u randhir?"
Rd"whats wrong? Why u drag me here like this?"
V"to talk to "
Rd"we can talk in canteen too. Then why here?"

V"no. Why u hi to sanyukta all of sudden I worn u stay away from her. Don't u understand simple language?"
Rd"look vidusi I don't know why u keep telling me. . . " he paused as he already notice someone behind vidusi standing holding her books. Rd smile at her. Vidusi turn saw her. As soon as she saw her her facial expression change all of sudden. Sanyukta only calmly smile at her.
S"hi"
Rd"hey u wanna come to canteen? My whole gang is there!"
S"sure. If they have any problem then?"
Rd" don't hesitate . I wanna introduce u to my friends. Oh how i forget. Its ...." he indicate to vidusi
S"vidusi. I know"
Rd"ya how I forget u know everyone. Lets go. " he smile
V"I have some work on library." Saying this vidusi leave with a sudden fear.
Rd"i don't know what happen to her all of sudden"
S"u go. I just calm submitting the books or else the librarian take fine from me."
Rd"ok sure". Saying this rd headed towards the canteen and sanyu follow vidusi. Vidusi stop near a class she have nothing to do in library she just try to avoid sanyukta. So she just turn and saw her standing at her back. She take a step back immediately.
S"hi vidusi. Are not u say a simple hi to u'r old scl friend?"

Vidusi only said hi in a fearfully tone as she clearly remember her in scl days and her activity.

Tbc