Part 52

"Randhirr"pihu called out this time loud that broke rd's thought in which he becm freeze on that spot. Sanyukta take a deep breath. She lower her eyes but with in a sec she looked at rd's face then turn to pihu who is still looking at them. She then again turN to rd with a little anger but she immediately supress it and went to pihu's bed"I need to leave now. Will meet u tomorrow. Take care"saying this she grab her parse bag and stormed out from the room without having a sce glance of rd. But rd was still standing there having no sence in his body. He felt numb. Aryan was waiting out there for sanyukta and watch her comming from gate running holding her belongings in one hand. He run towards her"sanyukta!" He shout but sanyukta is not in a mood to listion. She run fast and grab a cab immediatly and leave without answering aryan's shout. Aryan brcm tenses by her sudden change of behaviour,he too took another cab but till then she went far away from him. When he reached the flat he directly run towards her room and knock the door"sanyukta sanyukta! Open the door,talk to me!" Sanyukta did not ans but he keep knocking. After 10knock he receave a shout from her from her room"just go away leave me alone!" He stop knocking hearing that,he never imagine that she can scream like this with so much aggressiveness. He think what just happen in hospital that she behave like this.he did not knock her just wait out there. After 30min the door open and he enter in the room found every damn thing is broken and messed up. She is standing in the center of the room upon broken peice of glass. Her feet is bleeding but she seems have no feeling. He run towards her and shake her "sanyukta what happen?"he ask softly. She seems cry a little but hurt herself more. She seems blank by expressions but so many things are roaming inside her mind. He can't bear her this state he simply hug her"u can tell me what happen!" She is still keep quite.But she open her lips after few sec"aryan! If I kill one or two person again what punishment' will I get this time???" Aryan broke the hug and looked at her face which seems so serious by asking this!