part 85

Rd kissed her like he want's prove that she is his own property,like calming her as his. Sanyukta shocked at 1st by his sudden action but smile inward seeing his jealousy towards aryan. She did not expect this but seeing his jealousy she feel more loved by him. Its like her wish is fulfilling being loved by him. It feels so beautiful when u feel the insecurities on u'r love one's eyes,his expression to clam her as his makes her feel special. Rd pudh her a little and pinned her on the wall. Looks at her eyes forgetting about the rest world he kissed again her lips,closing his eyes, he is feeling her soft skin on his hard one. He release her arm and hold her neck gently.. with each sec he forget about the reason he was kissing,forget about the insecurities,he now enjoying loving her softly. She was soft she should loved by him softly. Its feel like they just ended the college and becm mature all of sudden. The desire towards the right person appear inside him. So does it happens with sanyukta. He sucking her lips so passionately that boild up his own blood in every sec. He leave her lips and open his eyes. He saw she was closing her eyes too. He kissed her closed eyes one by one. Kissed her hair beside her eyes. He came down towards her ear. 1st kiss it softly then he touch her earlobe with his tongue.. sanyukta hold his arms more tightly. This all feelings are so new so addictive that she wants more in every sec.. rd softly touch her earlobe in between his lips,and kissed that again. "Randhir!!" She whisper like a moar. Rd place his index finger over her lips to stop her. He wants to enjoy every bit without disturbance. He softly kissed her neck,placing his wet kisses over there. Sanyukta hold more tightly his arms,he kissed her coler bone softly. Slowly like a feather. He lower his arms by her waist and pull her more into him. He open his eyes,sanyukta too open her eyes,and their eyes met directly with out having any past memory only enjoying the present. Only in love with the present. Rd make her turn and again pinned her on the door softly not hurting her in any cost. Holding her wrist from back in one hand he softly aside her hairs. Placing kiss over her bare back he kissed at the top of her zip. He open the zip with his fingers. Seeing her exposed skin again,which he observed few min ago. He place his wet kisses over her back,that gives sanyukta burning in newly found desire too. She never experience this kind of feelings before. Yes she know every bit of medical science but the feelings can't be describe in words this feeling only understood by feels only. Rd kissed all her solder removing the dress from her solder,she wear nothing inside the dress,may be she know this will gonna happen. No he doesn't want to think much how,why,when! He just wants this moment. He kissed her neck again placing love bytes over there he makes her turn to him again. But he shocked to see a tear drops beside her eyes.She was crying. he hold her face in worriedly"sanyukta!" He asked softly,just likehe called once in clg. "Sanyukta kya hua?" He asked still looking at her eyes,which contain tears and still her lips holds a smile.She slowly open her eyes"I miss u so much randhir" she said mean every letter she utter,mean the exact meaning of missing. She broke down in crying in that position. Rd still stand there silently dumbly,holding a blank mind on that position. "I love u!" Sanyukta whisper and rd puller in a tight hug,as he did not know what should he do now. But he can feel her missing as he too wanna say this to her.. but today her crying make his mind accept that he was so wrong about her, and his heart was right...