Chapter 23

"Just because of randhir." She whisper as she can't let anyone know about him. She did not want to drag him in this mess. No matter he never came to see her in cell. But she know his love for her is true like the starts exist in empty sky is true like that their love is true. While hugging aryan she remember the time when she too in the arms of randhir 6 yrs ago.
"Sanyukta I love u" rd said while hugging her one night sitting on ground bench under the sky
"I love u too randhir"she said while hug him a little bit tight"u are not angry on me right?"
Rd broke the hug and looked at her eyes while cupping her face"why would I be angry with u?"
"U'r all friend broke the friendship with u after i came in u'r life. It kills me. I thought I separate u from u'r friends. I was the reason"
"Don't say that ever. U never be the reason. Yes its depressing that they all broke the friendship of years with in this short of time. I don't know whats wrong with them. 1st Arjun then sanaya now parth and vidusi. As if like they have no interest in me any more. But that does not mean u blame u'r self for this. This never u'r fault"
Sanyukta looked at his face for a while without blinking her eyes.
"Hey why are u looking at me like that?"rd asked when he saw her eyes moves to his eyes to his lips then to his cheeks.
Sandusky's immediately remove her eyes from him"sorry. I was just" she said in worried tone as she had done something wrong. Rd understand what she wants. So does he. But he never gather the courage to ask her what if she takes it wrong way. After all she is so sensitive with emotion .
"May I ask u some thing?" Rd asked looking at her face which is still looking at the ground.
"Hmm" she said while waving her legs.
"May I kiss u once?" Rd asked finally taking a deep breath..
Sanyukta felt shy but she compose herself
"Where?" She asked innocently as she never experienced it before.
But rd taken a back in her question what did she mean where? Of course. In her face.
But he kept mum as he really have no ans to give her. He looked at ground too feel a little occurs by bring out this topic but he felt two soft lips in his cheek which is a little cold but so soft and with in next sec he saw sanyukta was running towards her hostel hiding her face in her palm. He touched his own cheek where she kissed him. She really don't know how to kiss but her little action is cute. She is cute. Rd only smile unaware of her real face which is far away from cuteness.