Chapter 29

Days rolled on a way and every thing is getting normal. Rd whole day spent only with sanyukta he quite enjoying it. And the more he spent time with her the more he get to know her more. He discover some of her talsnt that she can memories things quickly, she have a sharp Brian, she have a heart like a baby who some times giggle only infront of him. She have no ther friend neither in scl nor in clg. She have no social networking site but she knows every thing happening in this world. In one word she is just briliant. But he only wonder she always avoid the topic of her family. When ever rd bring that topic she denie to tell just simply avoid the topic.
One day when they are working on lab giving lab exam rd is standing beside her abd drop his blood botol of experiment.
"Shit"rd said in a low voice.
"What happen?"the teacher ask looking at the broken bottle.
"Sir it's just drop by mistake. I need another one . Please"rd said with a appologise face.
"Test u'r own blood then . There are no extra bottle for u. Blood is not for weast. U should have handle it carefully"the teacher said.
Rd disappointly looked at the empty bottle as he have to test his own blood now and u have to give more than 20drops.
Taking the seringe he is about to go sanyukta caught his arm and took the syringe from his hand.
"I'm giving u blood"she said straight.
"What no!"rd denied.
"Don't argue please"sanyukta said while turning away but rd caught her "no sanyukta I'll not allow u this time. Don't argue. Give that to me"he try to snatch the syringe. "It will hurt u . I can't see u hurt"she said while looking at his eyes
"20drops will not a big deal sanyukta. Tgat will not hurt. Don't talk like a stupid"rd said straight.
"Fine then"saying this sanyukta put that syringe on her vain with forse and shocked rd . Her whole hands filled with blood immediately as she press the niddle on vain.
"Sanyukta"rd scream taking everyone's attention alonge with teachers. Evrry one came running to them but she already fainted on his arm murmuring one line"is this enough?"
She close her eyes leaving rd in all shock. How could some one be like this? Whats wronge with her

Tbc