part 77

Rd kissed every bit of her mouth like he was thirsty for years. He suck her toung so deeply that makes pain on sanyukta's tounge but she did not resist as she too loving his touch after a long time. He was kissing her like a hungry tiger,who is waiting for his meal for years. He drop his palms from her face to her neck to pull up more her face then travel his hands on her arm towards her palm. He hold her fingers tightly try to hold her more. Sanyukta feel out of breath but he is not in a mood to leave her right now. He leave her fingers and hold her waist tight. Pulling her more into him he open his eyes,leaving her lips he saw her eyes which holds lots of love for him. He touch her neck with his one hand and remove her hairs from there. Touching her neck with soft kiss he travel her coler bone. She test so attractive more than the old time. he kissed her coler bone that brings up the desire in sanyukta too. She hold his arms for support and whisper his name"Randhir!" That brings rd in reality. He leave her and separate himself from her. He saw her swolen red lips which supposed to be pink,but due to his kiss its becm all red.. she is also taking deep breath. He saw his wet kiss is still on her neck. He felt guilty more. He felt like cheating on sanyukta too along with pihu. Yes he loves her with all his heart, and hate her too for her dids but he he can't just use her for fulling his empty heart which is craving for her touch for years.. she is a women too. And he respect that no matter how murder she have done before. Sanyukta is looking at his face. She know what is ongoing in his mind. She simply said"randhir it's ok. Its fine!" But rd felt like crying again But he compose himself and run from there. Reached upto his car and sat on driver sit and reached upto his hospital. He directly enter in joy's room as no one was there to see his tears rather than a paralysed body which is taking care by him from last years. He sat beside the stool and cover his face with his palm,and finally strted sobbed. But he pause when he heard diff sound of breathing. He looked at joy and his brea mlthing machine. Yes sanyukta was right he breath diff when he was awak. Rd rubb his tears and hold joy's palm"are u awak??? Can I share my pain with u??"rd looked hope fully at his facewhich is not moving a bit.. He looked at his face few min more and remember what sanyukta says'he was in pain' "Are u in pain?" Rd asked and immediately getting response by a tear drops which jusr fall from the right eyes of the paralised body..