Chapter 24

"You kissed me that day"rd said while sitting beside sanyukta in class.
"No I don't"sanyukta said while blushing lowering her head try to hide her smile hard.
"Oh really?"rd asked again coming close to her more
"Why u keep asking me that from that day? That was just a reflection of body"sanyukta said while keep blushing.
"What are u talking about? U both of u stand up"the professor said while throwing a chock at rd. Both standup with a apologist face.
"Why u both come to my class?? Everyday u both talking in the class. Rd u are always like this and see sanyukta too become like u. U both out from my class now!"the professor said loud.
"Sorry sir. We don't do that again" sanyukta said accompanied by rd.
"I said out both of u. Everyday u said these line. Which are all fake. U both take me for granted. Both of u out."professor point at the gate. Everyone in the class looked at both. Rd smirked and directly walked away holding sanyukta's hand in his.
"Randhir behave!"sanyukta murmur while passing from the professor.
"What u are my gf"rd.
"Where are u going?"sanyukta asked when she notice rd dragging her to the stairs. Would not they stay out of the class and apologise to professor but it seems like there is no effect on rd. Else he enjoying the suspension.
"Follow me only"rd said while dragging her more into him. He enter in the empty class room at the top flore.
"Randhir what are u doing?" Sanyukta asked with surprise when she notice rd close the door after entering in the class.
Rd came close to her and block her in between bench and him. Both of their heart beating fast. What will he gonna do.
"I know everything u done"rd whisper near her ear which make her a little nervous. What did he know..

Tbc