Epology

"it's my story,a story of an Obsessed girl who have nothing in her life without her obsession. Yes u'r right. I'm a very bad girl,may be a dangerous one of our kind but I can't help it,may be it's in my gin. I was always an insecure girl. I always try to protect the person with all security who is belongs to me only. Just like my brother and one if my childhood Frd. I hate people who try to touch them,try to talk them,try to be close to them,i hate people so much that sometimes I try to hurt them badly. Yes I was so aggressive then,and I was so aggressive now. I was writing this in the age of 24th sitting in my cabin with all my prescriptions. I have less time but containg a bunch of words. I don't know if I was able to jot down every word I have in me or not . But I try till the time to leave the hospital.

Its 1st day in Clg. I decided to be alone like always I was a lonely girl since my childhood. Most of the people doesn't know me but they know my intelligence. I was born intelligent,without any dout. But my dout of obsession was clear to me when I meet him. I saw him 1st day in class chatting in high pitch with his friends waving his fingers in the air. I just only having one glance of him. And u know what I saw I saw his beautiful eyes which is too talking along with his lips. Seems like he was mine. With every sec I looked at him I feel like craving him from the gang and put him in my arms forever. But I compose myself. I can't be like this. I'm a mature girl now. I can't think like this over again. But don't know why but this time more stronger. So I close my eyes and sat far away from him in the 1st bench. He will be safe untill he was away from me. I make my mind I can't harm more people so it's better to stay away. I never talk to anybody in class but when the teacher called his name I can't stop myself from listing it. Randhir Singh sekhawat. The name keep echod in my ears till the class end and his voice 'present sir' is more echod in my ears. I controll my breath not to look at him till then. But I was so wrong with my own intentions. I never know my own power  till then ,what can I do to have him in mine. But I keep ignoring him till the date he himself looked at me in my Clg Canteen through some people. I try not to look at him but he have something in his eyes which I always craving for. I try to run away but he hold me again in the ground looked at me with different eyes very different from others who used to looks at me. And that day I find out my new Obsession which is stronger than any other feelings. I fall in love with him. Since then he was mine. Only mine. He belongs to me only. No matter how I became all silence but I can't help it. I can't help to make him all mine forever. No matter how I became normal after my treatment in jail but I was same aggressive like before in a calm way. I tried to be apart from his life as I know he face so many things after one incident but I can't able to make it . I again found myself in his arms and I can't just miss it anymore. I love was never be angry on him for moving on even for a moment I accept this is better. I keep telling my mind this is good for him. This is good till the time I return from hospital but can't help it more. I broke each and every peice to change the line into he is mine. And today he is mine completely. May the world called it wrong but this is right . He was always mine and he will remain mine. No matter we stay here or not" Aryan finish reading his book which published today, in the conference in the 1st day. And as soon as he finish it he welcome so many claps along with appreciation. He is holding his 1st book "oh yes! I'm Obsessed" which takes 5yrs to jot down completely. He looked at the people who is sitting in front of him. But after reading it thousands of time he still have tears in his eyes. He can still remember the day he came running from the ground with some people and broke the door and found her lying smiling in the arms of her love the only thing she was care about lifelessly. Not only she the person who is holding her too smiling in the same way having a satisfactory smile still lifelessly. They both are lifeless still looking so alive. Aryan broke down in crying havily as he can't help it. He just lost most precious person in his life. It takes his years to get over from that sight to fight with her memories. And finally today he successfully launch his 1st book. Removing the tear drops from the corner of his eyes he smile and shake hands with the people. But suddenly he feel two little arms in his wrist. He looked down and smile widely. He pick up a 5yrs old girl who is calling him by dragging his wrist.
"Hi Aryan "the little girl said with a smile
"Hi sanyukta"aryan smile and kissed her cheek. She only giggle with his kiss.
"How many times should I tell u sanyukta don't call him Aryan,he is so older than u. Call him uncle"a familiar female voice came from behind. Aryan turn and smile putting the girl again in the ground as she wanted to .
"It's ok Pihu. I like the way she call me . Actually I asked her to call me by my name"he hugged the Pihu who is also smiling.
"Congratulations Aryan for u'r book. This is going to be great I know"Pihu said
"Thnx, how was pitar?" Aryan ask.
"He was fine. He have a urgent call from office so he have to drop me and sanyukta here only. He will join u in the even"Pihu said looking at sanyuky's direction who is trying to drag a book from the bottom of so many books.
"Oh no sanyukta stop it. All books will fall"Pihu shout . Aryan smile"Pihu leave her. She will be fine. "
Pihu looked at Aryan "it's u who love her blindly that's why she never listen to me nor his father,i told Peter to scold her but he too never listion to me. "
"She have the nature, Pihu,no one can be angry on her. U too know that"Aryan said looking at sanyukta too who try to open the book and try to read the letters.
"U'r right Aryan. I too never shout at her,she have randhir's smile along with two beautiful eyes" Pihu said looking at her bday
"Along with sanyukta's eyes,who always have the strong power to control everyone's heart."Aryan whisper
"Yes she has. "Aryan said and put his assurance hand on her solder. Pihu looked at him
"Pitar was grt man Aryan but seems like I never be get over from Randhir. Now I understand why rd can't forget his love. Why he was always out there no matter how close his body was"she said
"May be this is called life"Aryan said still looking at sanyukta who open the middle of the book and looked it very closely.
"How was sanyukta? Did u contact with her? How was she?"Pihu asked.
Aryan looked at her face for few sec and then remembered he never disclose the truth in front of her. He told her she gone with her 1st love leaving him behind. But never mentioned the truth
"May be better than any time"Aryan only said stoling his eyes from her.
"Yes she will. But she never call me back. Seems like she too disconnect all the relations with me too that day. "She said disappointed.
"She was always with u Pihu"Aryan said looking at sanyukta who is smiling holding the book in her tiny palm
Pihu looked at Aryan 1st then at sanyukta and nodded yes. Sanyukta came running and Pihu pick her up in her arms kissed her cheeks .
"Can I keep this Aryan?" Little sanyukta asked Aryan indicating the book
Aryan nodded"it's all urs"
"Why? He already give me a book. Give it back. U can't able to read it now"Pihu said
"No it's mine"sanyukta said snatching away her book from pihu's hold and hug it tightly.

"Sanyukta"Pihu said with a little angry tone
"Pihu. I give it to her. Don't worry. This is belongs to her"he said cupping sanyukta's face and kissed her forehead. Immediately sanyukta kissed his cheek just like the day she last time kissed him. Aryan surprisingly looking at her for a while but his trance broke in her giggle. Pihu bid him bye and leave. Aryan still looking at her leaving figure from where little sanyukta still biding bye to him.
He smile touching his cheek and smile more widely remembering the day. He felt gelous sometimes from Randhir who is center of her world and now staying with her where ever they are. They are together. But he too feels like falling in love with the obsessed girl over again each and everyday that he too have his obsession now. Its her. No wonder she was no more in this world but he was still obsessed with her now. May be this is called love. Which becm more stronger with each time makes u all his/her,and makes u to stay in his/her forever. Obsession is the strong part of love with is as meaning full to the person who have it for his/her love. And according to his/her this is all right. Evry action taken against it is right no matter how wrong it in front of the world..

THE END

Hope u all like it. Please drop down u'r reviews please... And thank u everyone for reading this ff...