part 83

"Randhir is that necessary to go?"pihu ask half hearted while giving him the car key and jacket. "I need to go pihu! I can't take risk for joy! If there is a hope, I can't loose it!" He said hurriedly wearing the jacket. "Hmm! Tav mujhe sanyu ko thorider or rukne kliye bol sakti thi. Tum aye or wo chali gayi!" Pihu said twisting her lips "Stay away from her!" Rd said being pissed of seeing their friendship "Why?" Pihu ask immediate "She....!" Rd paused thought whatto tell her "She what?" She ask "She is a doctor that's why. No more argument. Bye. I'll be back late maybe. u take u'r dinner on time!"saying this he hurriedly step ahead and close the door. Pihu stand there alone whispering"u too are a doc rd! Then should I stay away from u too?" She asked herself and disappointingly went to the couch to arrange the dress Rd immediately start the car,sanyukta leave home 10min ago,may be she reached home by cab till now. He start the car,after 5min of driving he saw her walking by road alone slowly,just like she have no work to do just walking lazily holding her belongings in one hand still in the black frock.rd stop the car beside her. Sanyukta looked at him,he is not looking at her but still holding the starring tight. Sanyukta smile and open the backseat. Rd surprised to see her siting at backseat,avoiding to seat beside him. Her wish,good. But he know after 2min why she choose to seat there. She was looking at therare glass to see him,still smiling. Rd frequently looking at the glass and immediate stole his eyes when their eyes met. Why she is staring at me? None of my business. I'm drooping her as becz she was alone and that's call humanity. Rd convince himself but can't control his eyes from looking at her through glass. Yes she purposely did this to destruct me. He got a little frustrated. aultimate stop his cars under her apartment. Sanyukta got down from his car and told him to park as they have to study a lot. Rd nodded avoiding her eye contact. She looks damn beautiful in that dress,just like a black beauty with a killer attitude. He park the car and when he came near her room its already open by then. He enter and sat on sofa,but she is no where to be seen now. Where she must be? He looked around there is no sign of her but he can saw her hospital dress is placed on the Flore. May be she was in the room. I should ask for her laptop or else i'll be late. He stand up and about to enter her room butstop seeing her unzip back from the door. She was changing the dress. Rd stop and turn immediate. Return to the sofa again. Try to control his uneven breaths which just increase by seeing her like this. Her soft milky white back is all visible in front of his eyes till now. She is sexy,may be the most sexy girl of the time. What will he do now to calm down his breaths. But he did not know that this night is going to be a long one... what will happen if.....