Chapter 1

This story begins 4year before. In the medical college of Delhi.

"Hey shekhu do u read this?" a talkative girl of age 19 pointing to an article of a magazine to her best friend cum childhood friend, who is shekhu for her but for the rest of the medical college he known as Randhir  Shekhawat. Randhir is the son of doc Hurse Shekhawat and doc Renuka Shekhawat. He never wants to be a doc but his parents only want him to be like them means a doc to continue the family tradition. He is always busy with his own gang as he has no other pieces of stuff to do. Chilling out with friends to study a little any playing video games all day is his main hobby.
"what the hell sanaya you started again with your magazine?" another girl named vidusi said with a disgusted face. Vidusi is always a studious girl but she is also the coolest member of their little five members gang.
"I'm not showing this to you miss Vidusi. I'm showing this to shekhu. OK so mind your business?" she mimicked
"whatever"vidusi rolled her eyes and concentrate on her juice But Randhir only busy while playing NFS(Need for speed) in his laptop that he is not even listening to her words.
Sanaya notices that and she just all of the sudden press the ESC button when he is just about to cross the winning line.
"What the " Randhir said out with anger towards her.
"read this"sanaya pointing out at the page without any other conversation.
"back off. Not interested in your film star stories."Randhir is about to resume the game
"shekhu !"sanaya scream. Randhir defeated and looked at her closing his laptop. His this friend mostly his best friend never listen to anyone neither him.
"good. Now listen to one of the TV starts of Mumbai who have done suicide last week for having some problem with her boyfriend. See. How stupid she is. I'm damn sure she was a psycho"sanaya said in a sarcastic tone
"wow great news and why this seems so interesting to you all of sudden?" vidusi mocked her
" yes explain"Randhir joins vidusi in drinking juice.
"Stupid people see its looks like the psycho case. we should study this case. this is the job of us. Do you know? we are after all a doctor"sanaya said with a serious tone.
Suddenly two more people join them. Parth and Arjun.
"hey, Parth read this"sanaya handed over the magazine to him.
Parth and Arjun both smile after reading the article"so you wanted to study upon this psycho case? Do you want to study this recent incident which just happens a few days ago? moreover, you have to go to Mumbai ? have your parents give permission to you little girl" they both bust out in laughter. So does Randhir.
"very funny. I thought this for all of you. we can finish one project like this. if we have done this project we could have more numbers than others. this case is the most difficult case in medical science" Sanaya said seriously
"If you want to study a psycho case then why u need to go far away? we have a live psycho in our college in our class"Arjun smile stupidly with an evil smirk.
" whom are you talking about?" she asks with a questioning look.
Arjun pointing his finger towards the last table of the canteen where only one girl is sitting alone with her big medical book with a teacup.
"who is she?"Randhir asks with a questioning look as he never notices her in class.
"Are you guys stay in a class or not?? you didn't know her?? She is the topper of this year's medical exam. Sanyukta Aggarwal"vidusi said while taking a glance of her
"call her psycho aggerwal"Arjun mock
"stop it Arjun. We should not disturb her. We should leave her alone"vidusi said in an angry tone
" but she is beautiful. I never notice"Randhir continuously gazing her.
"every beauty hide a beast Randhir you never know. And she is weird. That's why everyone calls her psycho. So don't bother her" saying this she leaves leaving the rest of four in a little laugh in her comment. But one sole feel uncomfortable as she could not hear their conversation but still feel unconformable by their laugh as she already notices someone is gazing her from their table. And it's none other than Randhir.