Part 35

"You know he always smile when he was looking at me. But that time when I return from hostel he was very sick.He can't breath properly. I did not sleep the nights as I was taking care of him. I did not trust my parents so I took him to my room for take care. In middle of night I check if he was breathing normally or not. But u know that night I was reading my books and he was sleeping peacefully beside me. But I just felt that he stop breathing. So I put my finger near his nose but no air is passing. I did not know much about that time so I thought it was normal. So I take my pillow and put it under his head in the thought of may be he feel comfortable. But till he is not breathing. I was so confused what to do so I take a barbie pillow to check where he is breathing light or not. I hold it near his nose. Like here above his mouth to confirm his breathing"

sanyukta show the position by holding her palm just above her mouth and continue explaing

"but no the soft pillow cover is not moving a bit due to his breath. That's confirm that he is not breathing by mouth too. U know na sometimes we breath by mouth. But he was not breathing yet. I don't know what to do and I even don't know that he was dead already by then. I took him in to my lap whole night in the wish of maybe he wake up by now but no. He never wake up after that night. He was gone"

sanyukta bust out in crying holding rd's shirt tight as she feel so hurt again after a long time. "Ssshhh everything is all right"rd rubbing her back.

"Why u blame u'r mother sanyukta?"he asked

"Because she should took him to a good doctor for checking up the cold but she did not. She used her home treatment and look he was died all because of her"she shout with anger

Rd fear a little by seeing her aggressive nature.. "I love u."rd immediately said and kissed her forehead to divert her mind.

"Rd please tum to mujhe chorke nhi jaoge nakavi?"she asked like a child looking into his eyes

"Nopes"he said"Promise?"she forward her palm Rd hold that and nodded yes.

But may be promises are meant to be broken...