part 69

"Hi sanyukta where are u?" Pihu ask over phn"I'm in hospital!" Sanyukta said chking rd by the corner of her eyes where he was busy chking his other patient"Oh! Me to vul hi gayi ki tum ek doc ho. Meri life to doctoro ki bich fas gaya!" Saying this she smile"ha dikh raha he!" Sanyukta too smile looking at rd who is also taking glance of her in frequently"Acha are u free after u'r practice? Actually I want to go to shopping!" Pihu said"ya sure!"sanyukta said still looking at rd. It seems like she enjoying looking at him"Thats grt. Meet u at 6pm then!" Saying this she hang up. Sanyukta hang up to but immediatly rd hold her wrist and drag her from the room"Why are u stairing at me?" He asked"Becz I came here for u only. And I'm only doing my job.!"she said.Rd looked at his watch its almost 4pm,end of his duty he drag her towards the exit and stand after reaching there"Listion i've bear enough of u'r nonsence. But not more. Why don't u just leave from my life!" He scream"I told u I can't! I still love u and I know u love me too!" She said try to touch his face. But he grab her both arm and push her with a forse thus she fall on the ground" u are nothing but a murderer and I just hate u!" he said feeling extreamly hurt to see her falling figure on the ground,but he have to remove her from his life. Or else he can't live with pihu.But he feel someone else's palm on his solder who make him turn to him and a sudden punch reach upto his cheek."She is not!" With a statement. Rd saw him. He is nothing but aryan who looked at him with anger.