Part 46

"Where is rd?"a girl ask hurriedly to a random guy in clg corridor. That the guy response no that he did not know.

The girl search every lab and every class room to find him but failed as she need to Inform something to him. But when she give-up from searching him she found him entering in clg with holding sanyukta's palm in his. The girl hide behind the pillar and wait for leaving sanyukta. But failed as she observe them went together in the opposite direction of her. She is scard of coming in front of that girl rd is holding with. So shr finally get courage and text him"come at terrace as soon as possible alone its about sanyukta- vidusi!" She sent the msg and went to terrace. Rd read the msg at 1st he try to ignore it as in this holidays he almost forget about sanyukta's problem as he was to busy in loving her. So he delete the msg without thinking a sec. Both went to girls dorm to drop sanyukta's luggage. He bid her bye and return to his dorm when another msg receive his phn"please. Its imp

Its about her mom!"

Rd thought for a while and went to terrace to Liston what is she wants to say about sanyu's mother.

When he reached he looked at vidusi who is walking here and there in tension.

"Vidusi!"rd asked"what happen?"

"Sanyukta's mom is dead and she killed her!"she said directly that shocked rd

"What rubbish are u talking. She is all fine two weeks ago and sanyukta is with me all the time!"rd said frustratingly as he can't believe what she is talking about.

"Her mother died two weeks before but her dead body is discovered today morning when her father return from his trip. My mother called me and told me that she saw sanyukta coming to her home that day and after she leave no one see her since for two weeks"

"Are u mad? Koivi dead body itne din tak rahe gi to usse smell nikal ta he! Tum ko to pata hi he na?"rd said as he disbelife all this.

"Yes. She killed her and turn on the ac of the room so the house Is all closed and no smell is out from the house. She did it unintentional. I told u becz in no time police will arrest her and it will be any time. I told u she is sick. But u never Liston. "Vidusi said still shaking in fear hearing this news. But rd did not believe till yet as he can't understand what just happen? He can't believe that she did this? Then he remember she went to home last time when they sit on cab. But still he can't believe that she killed her mom. Yes she is aggressive but she herself confess that she loves her too. just having a little anger inside for her that resist her to show her love.

"I don't believe this"rd said still confused in his own statement.

"Maybe police will arrest u too as u too seem there that day with her. So I worn u rd told police every thing now may be they understand."she try to convince.

"I don't know. She can't do this. I believe her!"he said looking at vidusi's face.

"She is dangerous believe this only rd!"vidusi finally said"she killed her brother too. I saw that in my own eyes. And she is all lie about all thing. She herself trap arjun and throw her out from clg and she herself scard sanaya for breaking the friendship. And may be she is responsible for parth's accident too. And u still saying that u believe her?"she spoke up?

"What?"rd shocked by hear that.

"Yes its her only!"vidusi said with a teary eyes as she needs more guts to tell this to him.

"I don't believe u"rd said still he shocked to hear this and try to figure-out out all things in one row. Yes maybe ans is yes.

He leave the terrace in hurried leaving vidusi alone there.

Vidusi rubs her tears and about to leave saw someone standing their with tears in her eyes but with a red shot eyes with is displaying anger towards her. Sanyukta hear all the statement of them standing behind the wall.

What will happen now?