Chapter 15

Dayes rolled by and with every single day rd get close to sanyukta more. He can't think anything except her. He can't study neither sleep peacefully so he finaly decide to discuss it with someone. None other than his best freind sanaya.
So he called her at the middle of night" hey"
Sanaya in a sleepy tone" what the hell sekhu? Can't u see the time? Why are u disturbing me in the middle of my sleep"
Rd"oh my sleeping beauty can u just wake up for a min I just need a suggetion about something"
Sa" speak up"
Rd"actualy what hapen when u wants to be more close to u'r good friend" that statement wake sanaya up compltly"what?"
Rd from the other side of the phn"I mean I'm missing one of my good freind very badly at this time in night and I miss her all the time when she is not around me and I feel so good spending time with me" .
Sanaya feel good by hearing all this. As she think he feel this feeling for her but she actualy unware of the fact that he actusly speeking about sanyukta. She always have a attraction towards rd from beginning but she never gather a courage to tell him that as she always felt he think her only as his best freind only. But today when he speeking this kind of things to her she think its for her. So she happly said"u are in love randhir"
Rd paused for few sec . Is this posibl that he fall in love with some one.  May be Yes . this is the cause he always miss her badly. Thats why he love to look at her face whole day. Thats why he love to spend time with her. Yes he is in love with her.
Rd "thank u sanaya" saying this he cut the call. Sanaya too feel happy. She exitedly wake vidusi up.
V"what happen sanaya? Why u juming madly this time"
S"rd is in love with me"
She scream in happiness.
V"what? Are u sure?"
S"yes! He just call me and ask"
V"what did he ask?" She still not sure about this so she wants to know every thing 
Sanaya told vidusi every thing and hug her tight"I'm so happy"
Vidusi understand that why rd ask this. Only she notice rd's change behaviour with someone else. The way he looked at her she too afraid of this only. And that happen. Rd fall in love with sanyukta only not sanaya. Vidusi broke the hug and hold sanaya's solder tight
"Sanaya I'm afraid thats not u?"
V"what do u mean? He have only one good friend and thats me. Then? "
V"but!"
S"no but. I'm so happy . Don't spoil my mood. Lets celebrate"
Other side rd came to the ground he goes to the ladies hostel . After arjun incident the gurd becm strict thats why he can't enter there. So he goes to the side from where sanyukta's room is clearly visible.  He hit her window with a little stone. After few sec she open the window and saw rd waveing a hi from the ground under her window. She shocked to see him there at this time. She ask him what happen with gesture. Rd indicate her to come down. She came after few min. Rd drag her to the side of the hostel building. He looking at her with love.
Sanyukta still looking at his face with no clue. Rd hold her wrist and looked into her eyes.
Sanyukta only twinkle her eyes.
"I love u sanyukta. Will u be mine forever?" He ask finally with taking a deep breathe.  Sanyukta shock hear this. Yes she too love him but she have no idea  what to react in this case. She is so confused.  She only looking here and there.
Rd senses her nervousness"hey don't be nervous. I'm not telling u to love me too. I just express my feeling" sanyukta looked at his face all of sudden her eyes filled with tears.
Rd"hey!" He hug her as she is sobbing
"Why are u crying?" He ask
"No one ever tell me this. Not even my parants."and she broke down in crying more. Rd hug her more tight as he feel she need to be loved more. He promiss himself to heal her all pain with love. So he only soothing her lovingly but another sole standing at a far distance from them too crying hearing all this . But she also felt anger with pain so she about to take her steps towards them but only stop by another one
"No sanaya don't. Lets go"vidusi drag sanaya from there . They saw rd comming towards girls hostel so sanaya think he is proposibg her right now. so they came down and observe this.
"Why vidusi? I want to talk to sekhu. How did he do this to me. I love him from my child hood. And he just propose a random girl he just meet"
V"don't tell this to any one that u too love him. Please"
S"why?" She crying hard "I'll destroy that girl. She is just snatch my sekhu from me"
Vidusi have no idea how to console her so she hug her only.
Sa"I too love him" she is crying sitting in the corridor. Vidusi hug her tight. But her heart freze when another voice came from their bsck"whom?"

Its sanyukta who is standing just behind them.