Part 109

"Aryan?"sanyukta asked smilingly when she open the door.
"Are u fine?" The 1st questions ask by Aryan looking at her puffy eyes. She looked very weak.
"When is u'r flight?"she asked immediately changing the topic
"With in 5 hours. But I have to leave now as I have to reach the airport 3 hours before and have a urgent meeting with Mr John there."he finish in a go
"But what happen sanyukta? U look so weak"he said again
"I'm fine. Don't worry for me. Be safe. Have a nice journey"she said smilingly
"Should I tell her now?"aryan's mind ask himself
He look here and there to ask her something which he wanna tell from the day she realised from jail. From the time he fall in love with her. With her silence with her beauty. But never get the courage to say so. Still today he felt so nervous to say in front of her.
"Wanna say something?"she ask looking at his silence figure who is looking here and there nothing but her.
"Wo. "He hesitate
"Say ne" she insist
"Pihu got the divorce soon. And she is fine now. She was in her parents house.she just call me few min ago and said Rd signed the papers." He said immediately changing the topic.it's so horrible to propose someone when u are extremely shy in this case
"Hmmm. Anything else?" She asked
"No. I need to go" aryan said holding his bag only stop by sanyukta's palm"wait for a min plz" she said and went to her clutch for collecting an envelope wrapped with brown paper
She handover this to Aryan"it's for u"she said
"Whta is it?"he asked
"The story u wanted to know"she said with a smile
"Whoes story?" He curiously asked looking at her calm eyes who is looking at his eyes may be with ethe and of his questions.
She only smile and hug him immediately"just open it when u reached India. Okey?"she said closing her eyes in his chest,aryan numb to react in it but he doesnot move. It feels like a little painful with a unknown reason. He hold her
"Thank u Aryan. Thank u for every thing" she said smilingly looking at his eyes
"Sanyukta why are u saying like this?"he asked with a tensed face.
"Thank u" she said again and touch her cheek with her palm and kissed his another cheek with all care she have for him. Aryan smile in it. He never imagined that sanyukta kissed him like this with all love. He need not to propose her. He will always stay like this beside her for taking care of her. She is just like an angel who makes his life beautiful and today she makes it more beautiful than ever.
"Bye sanyukta" he said touching her palm and sanyukta too touching his arm"bye"
Aryan leave with his luggage and sat on the cab still looking at her window and then at the envelope.
"Whoes story is in it?"his mind ask
"Sanyukta?" His heart answer.
He smilingly hold the parcel to his cheast and smile remembering her kiss. Touch his cheek and whisper"thank u sanyukta"
He reached the airport and wait for the plan. But he didnot put the envelope in bag he still holding it in his arm. How he wanna read that right now but she asked him to read it after landing on India. How could he broke her promise? He sat on the plane still holding it in his lap but his heart is beating very loud remembering her last words. He looked at the envelope and finally open it. It's all writen on the prescription of sanyukta's. And all writen by herself he know her handwriting. And he finally started to read.... But with every sentence his heart beating loudly as he now know who is she actually,and what her obsession is. It's Randhir. But reading the last line his eyes tears up ,he already reached India while reading but immediately got another flight to return there,he need to return or else......

Tbc