Part 39

"I came to help aunt"rd immediate cover up the situation. "Why?"sanyukta narrowing her gaze on him. "U sleep so I thought to help her"rd said with a smile not want to caught by the intelligent person "Why u lock me in my room?"she asked immediate "What? I lock u? Oh crap"he face palm himself while doing acting"its out of habit sanyukta. I always lock the room behind when ever I leave any room"

"Hmm mm"she seems not satisfied with the ans but she never doubt on him. She trust him more than anyone else. She turn to anju who is cooking silently

"where is u'r husband mr kisore aggerwal?"she asked

"He is out of the town for one week. He will come next week" Anju ans.

"Oh!"she replies.

"Khna taiyar he. Laga du?"anju asked looking at rd

"Ha aunty bohot vuk lagi he"he said smiling at her anju smile at him too. But all this notice by sanyukta. She is not liking the smile exchange between her mom and rd. What if she killed him too??? Like she killed her brother. What if she snatch him away from her for making her alone again like she does in orphanage? Then? Her tension broke when she felt a string hold in her wrist. She turn and saw rd indicating her to come for food with a smile. Seeing his smile she forget about all things. His smile is everything to her. mostly he is everything for her. Every bit of him is belongs to her only including his charming smile. He can smile to her only. That smile is only for her. Both sit in chairs. While anju just serving the plate to rd sanyukta snatch it away from her and she herself serve rd. Anju notice her behavior. Is same as she does with her brother. She never allow anyone to touch him expect its highly necessary. The same possessiveness is fluctuating in her eyes now with more powerful one. Anju lost in her own thoughts. What if rd betray with her? What if this all concern was fake? she hardly know him only one yr. No wonder she is beautiful but these young age boys always took advantages of girls. Anju looked at rd's face who is looking at sanyukta lovingly. No he is a nice boy. Don't think too much. But. But he had to know about her obsession! And its clearly visible that she is very much obsessed in love with him. And her obsession is very dangerous.