part 107

"Randhir,randhir" sanyukta said softly moreover whispering near his head. Rd aside his head as a little pain is occurring behind his head. He open his eyes and saw sanyukta is looking at him with tearful eyes. Its so clear that she was crying till then. He try to sit but can't as the head is paining too much. He try to hold his head by his two arm but find one arm is not moving it's fixed in with the bed with a rope. He immediately looked at the side found himself roaped with the bed. He shocking ly looked at sanyukta who is still crying mostly sobbing silently
"Sanyukta what happen?"he asked not find any clue if anything.
"Randhir I'm sorry. I did not mean to hit u. Is it still paining?"she ask touch his head back where she already apply medicine.
"U hit me? Why? And why u rope me like this?" Rd can't believe she actually hit him then with that forse.
"I love u" she only whisper"I can't stay away from u"she sobbed more and hug him in that position.
"Why u rope me?"he asked having no clue by then,his mind is got blank.
"If u run ,or try to escape that's why" she said
"Sanyukta " Rd said with disappointment,this is beyond his imagination.
"I'm so sorry Randhir. I have to do this. I'm sorry" she whisper again in-between her sobbes
Rd himself didnot know what to say. The whole day is horrible for him. Pihu send divorce notice along with a letter where she clearly mentioned that she didnot want to stay with him anymore and she does not want any trouble in divorse, so she requested him to sing the paper as soon as possible. He understands her situation and signed ,he try to call her but receiver only a msg' plz don't call me. I take take the decision with lots of difficulty,don't make that any harder for me plz. It's request' he can't forse any longer for this. Simply sign the paper. But this the sudden change Is so unpredictable. What is she want actually?? But he ask "sanyukta why?"
"Joy is dead" she said removing herself from him thus change the expression in rd's face
"What?"his heart started beating loudly hearing this. He can't even believe her words. He try to remove himself from the rope but sanyukta hold his palm and try to stop him"listion Rd. Stop. Listion to me plz"
"Are u mad? When is this happen? How he could die? He was all right when I give him the medicine" he shockingly looked at sanyuky's face who is still holding his palm.
"He die after 1hr u give the medicine" she said with more tears in her eyes
"How the world is that possible? He was all right. U told me that he is going to be fine by the medicine" he place his one palm on his head can't believe this terrible accident.
"He was suffering so much Rd,even u know that. And his already most of the organ's are failed,how could he service? Its only giving him more pain. Last day he almost lost his both kidney. U know this is beyond possible to make him live by treatment he will die one day. By suffering so much inside" she said. Yes rd knew all this but still he have a little faith in heart in miracles.
"What did u give him?" He asked looking at her eyes which is filled with tears,not for guilt but they display more pain from inside
"The high dose drug which slowly stop his brain silently,he didnot even fill any pain due to that only feels like going to a long sleep. "
"U killed him?" Rd asked looked at her face who remove the fresh tears fall from her eyes.
"U did" she only response

Tbc
May be two or three parts are left. Plz guys stay tuned with this.