Part 64

Rd pushed sanyukta as soon as he realise the situation."How dare u?"he shout but feel himself weak from inside. Yes she still effect him like this.This is new. He himself never know that she can make him weak like this. Yes he loves her so much on that time that its very hard for him to forget her or get rid from her memory. He suffer a lot. He cried a lot. Try to manipulate his mind that she is innocent but the situation of the moment never aggried with his thought. She just hunt him like a ghost every where. He even try to kill himself in fastration but failed to do so. But when pihu came to him,to sooth his pain,he felt like found a glass of water in a long desert. But his heart,mind is always serching for the sea,whose name is sanyukta who only can filled his thrust of love. For whom his body,his sole craving for.He try so many times to love pihu like he do sanyukta,but never able to do so. She was there always in his mind. Yes he know he was doing wronge comming here without telling his wife,this all is so wronge. But he can't help of his own thrust of love which can be filled by sanyukta only.Sanyukta smile looking at his face as she know what he is fighting with,in his mind. Hewas huffing terrible,already sweat in a ac room. She came to him again and hug him"its ok rd. Calm down!" She try to rub his back. But he is still huffing like he just finish a 500mt long race by running. He push her again can't able to hold back his tears anymore. He cry infront of her. But before she say anything he rushed from her room and run to his car. Sanyukta stand there alone not smiling anymore as she saw tearsin the most imp person in her life. He was crying for her. He was crying and that brings tears in her eyes too after a long time in her life..
Tbc