part 80

"U have to wait for few min doc randhir! She just finish a surgery!" The receptionists said to rd who becm impatient to meet her.
"Kaise surgery? Can I know?" Rd asked"Oh yes! Its a delivery case!" The girl said with a smile"Hmmm!" Rd said and headed towards the corridor towards her room. But his ear catchsome sound of smile coming from the opposite direction he was headed.This smile is familiar. He turn and came near a room,slightly remove the cartain he saw most beautiful sight he can ever see. Sanyukta holding the baby in her arm and smile with the baby,rubbing her nose with the little nose tip of the baby so softly like a feather. She is playing with the baby kissing the forehead and gently touching the baby's cheek with her one. Its becm hard to distinguish who is more pure,more soft and more cute? The baby or she,who is nothing but a mystry. The way she giggle looks like she is loving her own child.. she gently put the baby beside the mother who is looks likesleeping due to exhausion. She kissed againthe forhead of the baby and smile. Rd felt like lost in this moment forever. he did not want to memorise any past. He wanted to fall in love with her right now forgetting about any exsistance of anyone. He wish he never saw that sight infront of his own eyes,he wish that will never happen. He wishhe did not response to vidusi's msg,and never gone to tarace for talking with her. He wish they never comeback clg after spending two beautiful weeks in his house which hold nothing but love. He wish she was in his arm like before. His wish list stopwhen he saw she was approaching towards the door. He take a step back and wait for her to comeout from the room. Seeing her like this he forgot for what reason he came there. She came out of the room and headedtowards the room did not notice his presence beside another side of the door. but after taking few step she stop as she know he was here. Its his presence is always sensed by her. She whisper"Randhir!" In a low tone still not looking at him. Rd smile yes she really was a mystery,she know his presence,even she didnot need to see him. she turn and saw him standing few step back from her still in the last night dress.Rd only headed towards her and looked at her face,but before he could say anything she utter"u came here for joy?" She asked . Rd shocked tp hear this. How did she know?