Chapter 30

"She is out if danger now. But for regaining conscious she need some more time. "Senior doc said to rd"go finish u'r exam"he senior said to him.
Rd nodded and taking a glance if her he return to lab for finishing his lab. Vidusi too till doing her test with blood
"Is she okey now?" She asked when rd return to his table which is behind her one's. Rd nodded yes.
Rd examine the blood but one thing is still roaming around his mind why she done this? Why?
He can't even concentrate on exam. She just act like an immature kid
"Randhir"vidusi came beside him and looked at the table for confirm ing if the professor is looking or not.
Rd turn to her
"There is some thing u need to know about her"vidusi said while looking at the door what if she enter at this moment?
"What?"rd asked
"She is not ok! I mean"vidusi hesitate ly looking at the door again
"What do u mean?"rd asked
"She is not normal. She is mentaly ill"she finaly said.
"Are u out of u'r mind. She just done this act out of exitement thats it vidusi. "Rd said as he too feel disgustrd in her statement.
"No rd belive me. I stay bedide her home from my childhod. I know her from childhood"vidusi said in a convincing way.
"What? Then why u hide it from me till now?"rd asked narrowing his eyes as he didnot belive her one word.
"Rd trust me. There is no reason to tell u lie. Tumko jhut bolke mera kya faida?"vidusi said in a low tone.
"U all hate her so u just making this story now"rd said straight"go to ur table I'm not ibterested in u'r nonsence"
"Randhir she killed her own brother and I saw her. She is si aggressive that she can harm anyone"vidusi said while having tears in ger eyes. For years she hide this secrate from everyone but today she told this for the 1st time to someone. The fear make her cry.
Rd only looked at her face in disbelife. Sanyukta wrote his mother killed her brother and here vidusi claim that she killed her brother. She is aggressive. How could she be aggressive? She is just so soft and innocent. Rd looked another way not ready to belive vidusu so he just shout"sir vidusi is disturbing me."making vidusi return to her own desk. But the thing vidusi said is still in his mind. Is that possibl that she realy have some oroblem. If yes then he have ti findout quike before its too late

Tbc