Part 36

"So sem khatam ho gaya av age ka kya plan he?"rd asked sanyukta while sitting on canteen after the exam. Its been two weeks that incident happen and rd determine himself for visiting her parents once by any how. But no wander he can't tell her the reason. But today is very lucky day for him as sanyukta herself talk about it.

"Well hostel is going to close in 2days so have to go home again."she said with disappointment. Yes she never go home till the time she had admission here but after completing one yr the hostel is closed for two weeks.

"Hey don't be sad"he said holding her palm

"I miss u so much rd in these two weeks. I don't know how I gonna spent these two week?" she confess with a sad eyes that exactly display that she really sad for their separation.

"I'll always be with u. If u wish u can take me in u'r bag. Fir to mujhe miss nhi karogi na?"rd wink at her with a charming smile that turn her sad face in to a smiling one.

"Sachiii?"she asked out of excitement.

"What sachii?"he asked

"tum ayoge mere ghar ,mere sath? Chaloge mere sath?"she asked with excitement smile holding his hands. At 1st rd shocked as he never expected her to offer this. She never talk about her family and today she agreed so easily. This is little shocking isn't it?

"If u say so. Why not. Actually mom dad too leave for London so I have thought to visit my uncles house for few days. So I can visit u'r place for half day. Is that ok?"rd asked But sanyukta's face fall instance.

"Hey kya hua?"rd asked seeing her sad face again Sanyukta goes near him and hug his arm like a child"I want u in front of me every time. Not for a day. I miss u all those hours when u'r not infront of me. how could I service rest 13 days???"

Rd smile in her innocence. She is really a innocent child. Sometimes rd though he should erase the thought of vidusi's nonsense. But that day her behavior still in front of his eyes. How he wanna believe she is normal but something stuck him and for clearence that he need to go to her house.

"Don't worry we'll be together in this whole leap"rd said smilingly. Sanyukta smile brightly hearing this and hug him tight. They both unaware about the storm coming into their life which is carrying by sanyukta herself.... may be this was the last vacation they are going to share together.....