Chapter 4

"Sekhu what are you and vidusi chatting in the class?" sanaya asks rd who is frustratedly sitting in college ground with his gang. he is frustrated till the time she leaves the classroom the whole day the did not have a glance at her.
" nothing sanaya!" Vidusi answer quickly.
Parth all of the sudden turn on the topic"What happens to that psycho, why she leaves the class all of sudden?"
"Who?"  sanaya asks with a curious tone.
Arjun laughs in-between"The miss topper psycho sanyukta Aggarwal and the topper of madness too. I think she runs after some mad idea, maybe she is going to be our next steve jobs, who knows". All of them laugh hard
Randhir eyed them as they making fun of her. Sanaya told them to stop as she also sees the disgust face of vidusi.
"guys stop it. There must be something, I think she runs to meet with her boyfriend, maybe she forgot about their date and later she remembers and so she runs"she say this with a sarcastic tone then herself bust out in laughter accompanied with parth and Arjun.
"stop it guys. Please" vidusi told with irritation.
"why? is she your sister or something?"
Randhir"just shut up all of you. Stop calling her Mad Psycho.  She has a name. Sanyukta. Remember?" he almost shouts on all of them thus three of them stop and became surprised by his change behavior.
"Hey, randhir why are you became serious we always make fun of someone. so what's a big deal" Parth says with a smile
"its a big deal parth don't call her by that name." Randhir clear his point
"I think someone started to like someone!" Arjunmocked.
"I'm not liking someone? just don't call her Mad. She is not mad. she is as normal as us" Randhir clarify again
"o. So sekhu knows everything about her. Are you guys married a couple of afterlives or something?"Sanaya asks with a sarcastic tone
And she again laughs like a mad girl holding her stomach. Randhir became angry and about to leave the place sanaya hold his wrist and make an apologetic face" sorry sekhu. Come sit"
Randhir sits but he is still angry with them.
Arjun looked at Randhir's change behavior so he has an evil idea"Randhir lets have a bet?"
Randhir looked at his face with a questioning look.
"You make that psycho, ups the great sanyukta your girlfriend?  I mean just make her fall for you. after all, she is your recent priority. you sit on the 2nd bench for her, don't you? and we all stop calling her whatever she is" saying this Arjun laugh again
Randhir pointed his Index finger to Arjun" listen Arjun I don't want any bet or something. I don't want to make her fall for me. I'm just telling you guys don't call her psycho or something."
"not a bad idea sekhu. just make her girlfriend for few days, we all believe that she is normal like us. Who knows maybe she can also join our group".
"absolutely. Randhir you never back-out from a bet. Go for it then what a big deal." Parth encourage
"Randhir no"only vidusi denied.
"oh shut up vidusi you always spoil everything, so just shut your mouth," parth said with disgust.
That makes vidusi cry she try to stop them but they never listen to her. She took out her all belongings and leave the place.
"What the hell party, don't talk to her like this not for that psycho. hey don't fight guys" Sanaya said
"I told u not to call her by that name" randhir fight back to sanaya
"then proved it rd that she is normal," Arjun said with a smirk.
Randhir angrily looked at him"okay" and he too stands up to leave. He came near an open place for a smoke behind the girl's hostel building. Why are his friends behaving like this? He saw an open window and a girl standing there looking at him. None other than sanyukta. She is looking at him with a no expression face.
As soon as their eyes meet she hide and close the window making randhir think in his decision twice. No wonder she is behaving weird. He is right or wrong? Who decides it??

TBC