Part 41

"Come. We have a long way to go"rd said to sanyukta who just come up with her luggage and place it in the cab. Rd sit on back seat and shifted a little while making a place for her. Sanyukta paused there for a moment and looked at him.

"Kya hua?"rd asked.

"I'll come in a min. Stay here."sanyukta said.

"But kaha ja rahi ho?"rd asked

"Ma ko good bye bolna vul gayi"she said with a sad tone that brings rd's face a smile. She mention her as ma softly. That means she still have love and respect for her. Rd nodded and cupped her face"go. I'll wait here". Sanyukta turn back and enter in house again remembering how her mother wanted to separate rd from her. She headed directly to her parents room which is at 1st floor. She open the door with thud that scars anju a little"sanyu!"

"Don't u dare call me by my name!"she pointed her index finger at her

"what do u think of u'r self? Tum log jab chahe jise chahe mere jindegi se dur kardoge? Pehele meri friend fir vai? Av tum rd ko vi alag karna chahti ho?"

Anju's eyes filled with tears listening this horse words from her

"sanyu aisa bat nhi he.meri bat to sun" she try to hold her arm but she push her hoarsely

"U guys never love me. Never ever. U just used me for property. I know" due to sudden push anju's right leg get hurt which is have arthritic problem from before. She wink in pain so much but all unnoticed by sanyu who is still busy in blaming her in her own world.

"U guys never thought me as a daughter then why this drama and all this? Liston aj maf kar de rahi hu but ayinda se ager apne ya aoki pati ne mere or rd k matter me interfair kiya to mujhse bura koi nhi hoga!"saying this she throw the medicine box along with other stuffs on the Flore in anger due to which the painkiller bottle broke. Anju still sobbing in pain very much and getting unconscious due to that. Sanyukta already leave the room. She remove her tears and headed towards the cab and left her home. She even did not know that what blunder she have already done whose effect is going to happen in her life for a long 6yrs... She sit beside rd and place her head on his solder.

"Is everything ok?"rd asked seeing her sad face.

"yes. I think I forgive her and may be i have a little love for her too"she said lost in her own thoughts. According to her her mother should punished due to attempt of separating her from rd. But her heart did not want to hurt her. Yes she is very angry in her but still she never try to hurt her after that childhood incident. She was very aggressive then. Yes she hate her parents very much foe her brothers death but never try to harm them. She always avoid them till now as she never bother for their exsistance in her life. Today when she return back again to anju's,room she thought to punish her but can't able to as she too hold up a heart which is beating as normal as others. Yes she is aggressive and different from others but she is not a criminal. But world is ready to blame her for what she have not done intentionally...