Part 42

"Welcome to my little home"rd said brightly when they reached his home. But he notice that she is already sleeping in his solder splatting her both lips a little apart from each other. She looks cute. Rd never saw her sleeping but he thanked god for seeing this side of her. Yes she is just like a baby. He gently put her head in the seat and paid the cab driver and unload the luggage. Then he came back to pick her up in his arms. She is so light and soft just like a panda like most is cute. He smile seeing her sleeping face. He enter in his house thank god his parents are not there or else it should become a occur situation. He checked the guest room which is locked by then as he did not inform the servant to open it up becz its not per-decided that he will bring her here too.. so he directly headed towards his room and place her in his bed softly. He still looking at her face. She looks so innocent then why that much of anger inside? Rd decide to melt her anger from inside by every possible way. But was totally unaware of the situation is that anger only brings up when she wanted to and when that is related to him only. He recall her mothers words 'she is obsessed of me' . But she never done any thing like obsession. May be this is all possessiveness. He softly kissed her cheek and immediate her lips curved in a smile one. He notice that and that brings smile in his face too. Who said she is not normal? She is obsessed?? She is just so lovable that can't explain by anyone. She is just beyond words. No one can judge her except her..