part 98

Both hold each other so tightly that's their hearts touch with each other. Sanyukta still sobbing like a child seems likeshe surrender herself in front of the person who is the owner of her life. Rd too close hiseyes inhaling her presence after a long time.Sanyukta broke the hug and looked at his eyes his dark eyes which is always craving for her only,just like the old time. Rd cupped her face lovingly rubbing her both cheek's tears with his thumb. "Randhir, why?"she whisper softly still holding tears in her eyes. Rd kissed her both eyes one by one and rub her cheeks again "don't u know anything? Ager tumko kuch ho jata to? How could u?"she punch his chest hard still sobbing silently "I'm sorry" rd hold her arm's softly and whisper, he know this is the reason she did not came in front of him. Only he can make her weak like this, bring tears from herdeep eyes. "I should have kill everyone if anything happen to u" she shout "I kill everyone" she broke down in crying again holding his shirt tight. Rd hold her tight and engulf her in his arm again. More tightly "I'msorry sanyukta. I'm so sorry. Sorry for every thing."he said holding her more tightly. "I didn't kill anyone, trust me" she said like a child holding his arms tightly like a child. "I know. I'm sorry" rd said still hugging her tightly. Sanyukta place her head in his chest stopping her crying looking at the sky which is visible through the window of his drawing room. Rd softly holding her rubbing her backlovingly. After few min of silence sanyukta pull her head up to look at his eyes, which is looking at her one's. she touch his lips with her fingers and twinkle her eyes. Innocently she came close to him and capture his lips in her one's. rd softly hold her face and moving his lips according to her once. Sanyukta broke the kiss and looked at his eyes with loveable eyes, just like the 1st time they kissed each other. They feel like the same today but with more maturity and more passion. Rd pull her up a little and sat on the near by couch placing her in his lap. She moved her fingers again in his whole lips try to touch every single cell of the lips. Rd hold her palm and squish it . some times simple actions are become so deep that they increase the desire more strongly. That makes u forget about the world. Rd licked lisown lips and captured her lips with more passion then before. Sanyukta open up her mouth and make him enter her mouth. His tough is moving every where in her mouth makes her build with desire too. She takes deep breath. These all are so new to her, theexcitement is so beautiful. She move her palms on his build mussel, hold them with her palm tight. Rd broke the kiss but sanyukta did not want too. She capture his lips with more force than the last time. Rd hold her arms tightly make her ly on couch as he himself may can't hold back himself now. Both looking at each other with desire. Sanyukta forward her hands to him indicating him to take her completely not want to stop in any case today. Today everything is going to be their only. Rd bend down and kissed her cheek. Placing her hairs behind her ears he kissed her hair and ear he kissed her ear lobs lovingly sucking them with al softness that he never want to her anymore . sanyukta try to kiss him on his cheek but can't pull up her head much asrd is all above on her. Rd smile in her innocence try. He kissed her nose tips. And sat up. Indicate her to sat . she do confusingly. He pull her again in his lap and both touch their nose lovingly. Sanyukta smile. After a long time they touch their nose lovingly. Yes he is her only. Like all the time, he is only hers. Rd remove her jacket from her solder and started kissing her solder with kisses and placing his lips all over her neck. Sanyukta close her eyes in pleasure. How could she just miss this feeling these all years but not anymore. She herself remove her jacket compltly and unbutton his shirt too. She hold his hairs tightly pull his lips more in her soft skin. His warm lips touch her cold skin that makes her warm up by all means. Rd hold her waisttightly not want her to fall from from his lap as she stand up on her knees upon his lap toremove her frock from her head. Rd hold heron that position kissing all over her novel softly moving his toung inside her novel so lovingly that makes sanyukta more weeks. She hold his hair more tightly still does not want this effect to end. Rd moved his handsall over her body and ultimately make her ly over couch again ,himself come over her and started kissing her blossoms from above her inner. Her reaction told that she isso much exited now. He let down his palm over her legs and gently rub the place which is aching inside her body now. She is taking deep breaths so heavily. Still holding his back tightly. Rd keep kissing her belly with soft kisses that's makes her more desire. And finally she moan "randhir" Rd looked at her eyes which is all close tightly. He came up and kissed her eyes again. He pull back his fingers upon her lips, just like she do fewmin ago. She open up her eyes looked at his eyes. He wants to love her more, she too wants more, but he wants her permission. Sanyukta licked her lips and hold his hands in hers . she make him touch her private parts by herself. He captured her lips again, giving pleasure to her by his own way. Sanyukta take deeps breaths more. She can't hold back herself anymore. She unlockhis jeans and try to pull them down, but her hands are two short to do it. Rd smile again and himself do it. She nailed his back so tightly that leave starch marks on his back.rd open up her inner garments completely now ans kissed each and every part of her body, giving her all the pleasure in every way but in so lovingly. They both feel like going to lost their virginity for the first time. Yes its 1st for sanyukta. But its 1st for rd too as this is the 1st time he was with his love, with the person. They both going too loose their virginity In their own way. And when finally the time came they merge their body together for the 1st time. Atear drops of pleasure came from her eyes and rd immediately suck it. She smile lovingly looking at him who is already looking at her. "I love u" "I love u too"