Part 110

Sanyukta closed the door and locked the door inside. she step inside the room and saw the bed is empty . but the person is standing just beside her at the back of the door. she looked at his eyes who is looking at her.

"Randhir Aryan tha"she said immediate

"mujhe pata he"he ans softly

"How u free u'r self?"she asked calmly not in a surprise tone. rd smile and came near to her "u wrap up my o0ne arm only sanyukta. u too leave the other hand thus i can free myself if the police came instead of Aryan right?"he asked

sanyukta only looked at his eyes yes she leave his other hand in this intention if the police find out where he was he can hide himself anywhere. she smile.

"He truly loves u. is n't he?"rd ask looking ay her face

"yes he does. but some one loves me more than him, may be more than i love him"she said looking direct into rd's eyes.

randhir smile"how u manage to know every thing sanyukta?"

"because i love u"she said with the same smile

she hold his palm and drag him towards the bed

"randhir i'm sorry"she is about to say but rd place his index finger in her lips.

"SSShhh. i know may be u'r way is wrong but u'r intention is not. so don't be"he finally said with his open heart. yes he finally accept that may be this is better for joy. death is better from suffering uncontrollably whole day lying in one position only watching people crying around him,being tensed for him and neither u can reply nor u can make them realize that u can hear every thing.

"are u not angry on me randhir? " she asked still looking at his eyes only get a smiling response from him"no. rather than i'm happy that we are in the same position now. u calmed as criminal the mistake u have never done intentionally and today i too becam a criminal for the same reason. i know u may thought that i could be angry on u, and yes a little bit angry on u too but not for the reason that u make a crime by my hand for the reason that u could tell me everything from the beginning."

"but u are so angry on me all the time"she said tears filled up her eyes while saying this remembering how he becm angry all the time upon her

"u too know that was not actual anger sanyukta. i miss u so much in these years that i can't even enplane that. i miss u all the time, all the day. i even can't breath properly. i was just so confused that time when u again return to me,so close to me but still apart as i already bring someone else in my life. i feel sooo" he pause remembering the name of pihu "sanyukta Pihu?" he asked

"she was ok rd. she never gonna know about this, about us. she was a sweet girl. just like my old frd whom i left in orphanage,just lovable as my brother. she was all protected."

rd looked at her face all the time she said about pihu."u too love her right?"

sanyukta nodded and ly upon his lap"she was caring a baby girl randhir. i saw her several time in monitor. it was so small"she said her voic sound like a melody coming from a old instrument still having a power of touch every inch of u'r heart. rd smile hearing this.

"thank u sanyukta"he finally said and kissed her cheek which is still a little warm..

"u are still look so weak"he said make her ly properly in the bed and himself ly beside her looking at her face who is looking at the cling.

"i'll be ok in few hours.. don't worry.. why u thank me?"she ask turning to him"she was my responsibility. she was carrying my baby too. she saw carrying a baby sanyukta. is not it?" she asked with a child eyes