Part 40

"Aunty if u don't mind can sanyukta came to my place for few days?"rd asked anju in the middle of lunch that shocked both sanyukta and anju.

"Kya?"sanyu excitedly asked. not believing his line

Rd nodded and turn to anju for permission.

"I'll start packing"sanyukta said quickly.

Anju only looked at her face which is glow up by now like a child. She always wanted her to smile like this and it seems she truly loved him very much.

"Ha.but"anju try to explain

"I'll go. I don't want to stay here."sanyukta said interrupting her in middle

"But tumhare papa" she try to said

"Do hell with him"she shout

"Sanyukta"rd shout in the middle as he seems she is going to be angry soon. And according to her mom her actual anger shouldn't be come out. Sanyukta stop by listening his shout and looked at him

She looked at the Flore with sadness"I wanna go. I don't want to stay here. I'll never come if the hostel will still open"and finally she started crying.

She seems different in few days. Rd never saw her crying in small issues. He wanted to take her away from her home to make her understand about her misconception And that will be possible if she is in calm nature which seems not possible by staying here.

"Ok sanyukta u can go.but don't cry"anju said finally looking at her crying face. It feels hurt by seeing her crying like this. She saw her crying last time that day when her brother died. After a long gap she witness that again. But sanyukta looked at her with a different expression. Yes her eyes are filled with tears but her eyes reflect anger a huge anger. anju scared by seeing this. She never saw her angry like this. Avoiding rd she headed towards her room. Only because of anju rd shout at her. only because of her . because of her rd thought her bad that means that women started separating them both. And this is her 1st card to play..thinking of this she headed towards her own room.

Anju hold rd's hand tightly"rd she is very much obsessed with u"

Rd shockingly looking at her"what?"

"Yes. She can do what ever she want rd. she is very aggressive in nature from the child hood. She beat her own classmates for touching her things. She even becm furious when ever someone touch her brother. We never thought of it much nor understand these things very much . So we put her in boarding and till then she was very calm and rude but never saw her anger before but today I saw it again in a big way and i'm sure she is very much obsessed with u. I don't know what to say more.. but be careful with her and himself. I think she need a doc now" anju finish in a go.

Rd too become silent to here this. Yes this all things are beyond expectations. But the conclusion is yes she may need a doc. But then why she seems so normal every time? No disorder is shown in her. May be this is because of the cromozonal effect. She is orphan so can't know about her parents. May be her aggressiveness is for some another reason. Rd only nodded by shaking head. But . but.  but the all things are hear by sanyukta only from the stairs. She step back her right foot which she forward for coming down but hearing this she step back.

But she only smile where tears flow from her eyes. She did not show their facess neither they saw her.

"u did wrong ma"she only whisper to herself.

tbc