Chapter 11

Days rolled by. Sanyukta involve in rd's gang and with time rd started feel for her special. More than a friend. Her silence, her extra intelligence always amazed him every time. He feel special while sitting with her in the night under the sky looking at the stars feeling the cool breeze. Sanyukta still a unsolved mystery to him. But with time he too feel her more normal than other. Her silence speek more than a talkative friend. And slowly and gradually she occupy his whole mind. He always keep thinking of her. Her half finished sentence her innocence look her scared face is so different from other. The only random ness in his life is Arjun who always have his evil intention on Sanyukta. Rd always try to hide Sanyukta from his evil gaze but he never fight with Arjun as once he was his best buddies. But another sole already plan something big for everyone. Randhir occupied her all mind her all sole from the 1st day when he approach to her for friendship. Now a days she spending more time with him. He occupied her whole world now. But in a different way.
One day they all having their class when Arjun intentionally come late and enter the class in middle. He purposely sit beside Sanyukta in 1st bench and rd in next row 2nd bench. he can clearly observe arjun's change behaviour towards Sanyukta. He is a Casanova type but he never hurt any close friend. But for Sanyukta he felt a faild bet. And he never loos any bet So he purposely try to scars her to prove her weird. In the middle of class he purposely put his hands on her things. Sanyukta looked at him with shock and separate herself a little from him.
A" hey why are u sitting that far?"he smirk
S"stay away please!" She said with a fear.
A"why are u scars? Are not u like my physic? " he came close to her.
He hold her hands tightly under the bench and rd notice that from distance. He felt an sudden anger inside him but he compose himself as its a ongoing class. Sanyukta struggle to free her hands but can't he is too stronger.
After 5min the lecture end and rd immediately came near her bench but Arjun already standup for leaving. Rd came infront of him but he only give him a evil smirk"look how weird she is. I just hold her hand like a friend and she becm scard. See?"
Sanyukta only hide her tears and run from there holding her bags tight. Rd run behind her giving Arjun an angry look. But she is too fast to run. He even can't catch her.
Sanyukta enter in girls washroom and crying looking at the mirror. But with in a sec she smile hard her heart out.
S"how stupid u are Arjun? u just fall in my trap by u'r self. " then she again laugh hard.  She splash her face with water and looked at the mirror tonight is going to a memorable night for u Arjun. Be ready"
She took out her lipgloss and apply it darkly in her lips.
In other side rd restlessly try her no but she is not picking up. she missed the 2nd class too. Where Arjun too miss the 2nd class and having his lunch in canteen. When he receive a msg from an unknown no" wanna see some hot action? Come immediate in library"
Arjun smirk may be he achieve his next target. He went to 3rd corridor and someone drag him in empty class room before entering in library.
Before he saw her face she hug him tight in a seductive way.
A"hey lady eassy"
And she looked at his face and Arjun shocked to see its Sanyukta. She have a dark kajal in her eyes which give her a sexy look. 
A"u?"
S"whom do u expect?"
A"wow u are so fast. So is this u'r real look or,that innocent one?"
S"depends upon which one u like?"
Arjun hold her wrist tightly and pull her more in him"I like this one"
Sanyukta push him and separate herself from him"come to my room sharp at 11pm. Don't be late. I don't like late comers. And ofcourse come alone."
A"i'll my lady"
Sanyukta smirk"i'm not anyone's lady. Understand? Don't be late"
A"i'll not"
Sanyukta leave the room and after few min Arjun too leave the room but someone notice them both from the library door and hear all the conversation between them and that's none other than vidusi..

Tbc